The Hospital Wing

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   When I came back down and touched to the ground I held up remembrall and everyone cheered. I know I don't like attention that much, but this made me feel like I belonged here. Then I looked around for (y/n). Panic took over me and I started searching frantically in the crowd, but before I finished Professor McGonagall took me away. In the end, I was the new Gryffindor seeker. Whatever that was... I'll ask Ron about it later. Speaking about Ron. Ron was walking towards me with a look of worry on his face.

   "Whats wrong?", I asked.

   "It's (y/n). She passed out before you went into the air.", he replied breathless.

   "What?!", I say before running to the hospital wing. I burst open through the door to find Neville on the first bed and (y/n) on the second. She was asleep at the moment, so I stayed awhile until she woke.

.......... Time Skip to When You Wake Up (Reader's Point of View)  ..........

   My eyes suddenly shot open and I sat up and saw I was in the Hospital wing. Then I turned to the side of my bed to see that Harry was sitting in a chair and his face was laid in the mattress; sleeping. I blushed at our close proximity, even though he wasn't even awake. Which was also a good thing because then he wouldn't see me blushing like this. Then I looked over at Neville to see he was awake and had a bandage around his wrist.

   "Hi Neville.", I said and he looked over at me, a bit startled.

   "Oh, h-hi (y/n)...", he stuttered and looked away, blushing.

   "How's your wrist?", I ask as Madam Pomfrey walked over to me. She gives me a potion and I drink it hesitantly, confusion washing over me.

   "F-Fine...", he said quietly.

   "How's your head?", he asked.

   "What about my head...?", I asked confused. His eyes widened a bit and I could feel Harry stirring at my side. Harry suddenly remembered where he was and sat up straight to see me only a few inches away. I backed up a little, heat up too my cheeks and then Neville looks over at Harry, giving him a confused look.

   "She doesn't know yet?", he asked Harry. I looked at Harry confused.

   "Know what?", I look at Harry concerned.

   "Well, uh... when you fainted... you must have... um... hit your head on a rock or something... and got a deep cut on your forehead...", Harry explained. I quickly, but gently, touch my forehead. I felt a liquid of my fingers and slowly put my head down and look. It was a red liquid. I of course knew what it was, but I was so shocked I hadn't felt the pain before. Now that I thought about it... I could feel a slight tingling feeling on my forehead.

   "Okay, this will probably do the trick.", said Madam Pomfrey handing me a uncorked bottle. I took it and drank it slowly. When I was finished and had put the bottle down, a slight shock of pain went through my throat and down to my fingers and then to my toes. I held my throat as the pain got worst, my eyesight was getting blurry, I was trying to hold it together as I gasped for air. Then, suddenly, the pain disappeared and I was to normal. I slowly put my hand down. I then felt exhausted so I laid down again.

   "You are going to have to stay here for the rest of the day and Mr. Potter, I insist you to leave.", said Madam Pomfrey. Harry looked at me then at Madam Pomfrey.

   "I... I guess I will see you tomorrow (y/n)...", Harry said hesitantly to me.

   "Alright... good n-", I say but look out the window to see it was still light outside.

   "I mean good... day?", I say confused. I have never sounded to proper in my life I can't believe I'm making such a fool of myself. Wait... why would I care? I'm just talking to Harry. Not like he cares or anything... Harry chuckles then walks out of the hospital wing. I fell asleep as soon as the door and I dreamed about... well,... strangely I dreamed about... I don't even want to try to think what... and I probably already know who and why... but I don't want to admit it to myself...

(A/N) HI!!!! I'm so sorry for the short chapter... just wanted to fill it in a little before we go to Potion's class!!! And if you think that was long... then compare it to the first chapter XD