The Train Back Home

Yes, this is a time skip to a couple days later, where they're going back to their homes and such. I DON'T WANT IT TO END! But, I'm going to post another chapter on this that has the link for the second book once it's out, so look out for that! ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   "It feels like this year has just blown by, hasn't it?" Hermione said as we sat on the Gryffindor commons' couch.

   "It has. It feels like only yesterday I woke up and on the front page of the Daily Prophet was 'Y-" Ron started to say but Harry slapped a hand over his mouth before he could finish. 

   "Don't let that one incident be in vain, idiot." Harry muttered and Ron just burst out laughing.

   "Anyways," I started, "Have you guys finished packing yet?"

   "Yes," Hermione and Harry and said with Ron scrambled up and ran upstairs, causing Harry to sigh in disappointment and he was about to go up and help him but Hermione beat him to it, running up the boys' dormitory stairs like her life depended on it.

   "Well," Harry started awkwardly, since now it was only the two of us in the room, "I'm- um... going to miss you, (y/n)..."

   "Me too... I can't wait for second year! I wonder if something weird is going to happen like this year or it's just a one time thing..." 

   After about what felt like hours (and it was really only five minutes), Ron and Hermione came back down. We only have a little bit until we have to leave... and I find myself not really wanting to go, especially being away from all the little quirks of this place. 

   In our last time together, the four of us kinda snuck and... did whatever really to the other people (aka Slytherins) just to make them a bit mad before they left this year behind. 

.......... Timeskip 15-30 minutes later (Harry's POV) ..........

   "I don't wanna go!!" I heard (y/n) whine as we approached the Hogwarts Express with our luggage. 

   "Me neither," Ron sighed, "All that food nobody ate..."

   "Ron!" Hermione laughed and Ron grinned.

   As they got onto the train, me and (y/n) gazed back at Hogwarts, trying to memorize it enough to remember it until we got back here as second years. The Hogwarts Express' gave a loud hoot signaling everyone to get board or they would be left here, and me and (y/n) gave Hogwarts one last look before hurrying onto the train.

   Once we found Ron and Hermione in their own compartment, we joined them just as the train gave a lurch and slowly started moving forward. 

   Goodbye for the summer, Hogwarts...

(A/N) - NOOOO THIS BOOK IS FINISHEDDDDD And it's midnight... I don't want Monday to come BLAHHHH ANYWAYS, I hope you all enjoyed this book, and I'll try to post the first chapter of the second book as soon as possible! ~Maddie