Quidditch

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   Harry and I were walking to the Quidditch Pitch to listen to Oliver Wood explain Quidditch. I have never really played Quidditch... considering I don't have any siblings, so it would be fun to learn how. That and the fact I'm going with Harry... but who can blame me? He's cute! I love his messy brunette hair and bright emerald eyes... okay I have to stop getting off topic with this guy... It was a short walk, so we didn't talk much. I got bored eventually, so I stared at him instead. I think he didn't notice thankfully... When we got there, Oliver was waiting there for us.

   "Hello Harry. Who's this?", he asked in a thick Irish accent.

   "Oh! This is my friend (y/n). Oliver, (y/n). (y/n), Oliver.", Harry explained, gesturing towards me. I wave, but Oliver just smirks.

   "What...?", Harry asks looking at Oliver with a confused expression.

   "Oh... nothing! Now, lets get started.", he lugged a huge trunk onto the grass which I didn't notice he was carrying, squat down and opened it.

   "Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has seven players; three chasers, two beaters, one keeper, and a seeker. That's you, Harry.", he said, grabbing a large ball the size of a football.

   "There are three kind of balls. This one is called the Quaffle. Now, the chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it though one of those three hoops.", he said, pointing to the three hoops in the middle of the Quidditch Pitch.

   "The keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. With me so far?", I sit down in the grass. This is going the take a while...

   "I think so. What are those?", Harry asked, pointing towards the two balls on either side of the trunk, shaking so rapidly as if they wanted to escape. Oliver hands him a bat.

   "You better take this.", he unlocked one of the balls from the trunk after Harry had taken the bat and it flew out and into the air really high. Maybe it did want to escape... I started to panic a little as it came back down towards us.

   "Careful now it's coming back.", Harry hit the ball once it was close enough and it went through a hole in a statue created by two swords.

   "Not bad, Potter. You'd make a fair beater.", Harry got a victorious smile on his face and I stared at the ball coming closer and closer to me. I stand up and back away, gaining Oliver and Harry's attention. Oliver stepped in front of me and grabbed the ball once it hit his chest. He struggled for a second, but eventually got it in the trunk. Harry look worried, so I gave him a reassuring smile. He blushed and returned a small smile. I turn towards Oliver.

   "What was that?", I ask.

   "A Bulger. Nasty little buggers, but you are the seeker. The only thing I want you to worry about is this.", Oliver said, taking out a little golden ball on wings. I stared in awe.

   "It's so pretty!", I whisper, giggling. Harry grinned at me before turning his attention to the golden ball.

   "The Golden Snitch.", Oliver said, stating the question both of us had been asking. He handed it to Harry and he held it like it was the most delicate thing in the world while his eyes widen in excitement.

   "I like this ball.", Harry stated, rolling it around his palm.

   "Oh, you like it now. Just wait. It's wicked fast and down to impossible to see."

   "What do I do with it?"

   "You catch it before the other team's seeker. You catch this, the game is over. You catch this, Potter, and we win.", Oliver said. Harry smiled and gestured for me to come over, so I slowly walked over to him. He handed me the ball and I give him a bright smile before touching it with my forefinger. It's wings opened up and started flapping up and down like a hummingbird's wings, so I let it go and it flew into the air. Harry quickly grabbed his new broom he got from McGonagall this morning; the Nimbus 2000, and flew up to catch it. I've always liked that broom, but Hermione asked me this morning whether I like the broom,... or the one who rides it...

(A/N) OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD!!!! I'M SOOOOOO SORRYYYYY I HAVEN'T UNDATED IN A MILLION YEARS!!!! I'M SO BUSY!! I PROMISE TO WRITE A ANOTHER CHAPTER MY AT LEAST THE END OF THE WEEKEND!!! GAHHHH! OKAY, SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!