The Sorcerer's Stone

I was going to call this Philosopher's Stone but I figured more people would know it by this name...? And I seriously just realized how long the first chapter of this book was... ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   Huh...? I'm sorry I'm still utterly confused right now- wait... that didn't make sense... oh well...? 

   "KILL HER NOW, QUIRRELL." Voldemort yelled and Quirrell muttered a soft "Crucio" and I felt like I was choking, all the air being forced out of my lungs as a great wave of pain was sent through my spine, causing me to lose what little balance I had and fall over, screaming as the pain throbbed, making me feel like I was going to throw up all the blood in my body or something... 

   "(y/n)!" Harry shouted, trying to figure out who to point his wand towards, "I'll look into the bloody mirror, just stop that!" 

   Quirrell broke the spell and turned towards Harry and I instantly relaxed, and Quirrell threateningly pointed his wand at him. Harry took a shaky step forward and gazed in the mirror. Suddenly, his eyes widened and I faintly saw him brush his hand across his pants' pocket, freezing when his hand made contact. 

   "H-Harry?" I whispered and he quickly turned towards to me, a deep blush on his face... what?

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   I can't believe I just saw that...!!!

   As I looked into the mirror, I saw (y/n) walk up to me, smiling slightly. Confused I was going to ask her what she was doing before she shushed me by placing a finger on my lips. Then she wrapped her one of her arms around her neck, and the other slowly crawled downwards towards my front pocket before she took out what seemed to be a ruby-looking gem of sorts and placed it in front of my face, her hand running along the pocket she took it from. Biting her bottom lip before she leaned a bit closer before smiling and-

   "H-Harry?" was what snapped me out of my trance...

   "Oh my god..." I breathed and Voldemort looked at my expectantly:

   "Well? What did you see, Potter?!" he asked me angrily. Deciding not to tell him of my little... scene there, I quickly make up a story of how Dumbledore was awarding me something and how I felt very honoured and such, but he cut off mid sentence for some reason (?).

   "That's not what happened, idiot! TELL ME WHAT YOU SAW!!"

   No way am I telling anyone what I saw in that mirror!!! I tried to say that's what happened and... yeah, you know what happens, right? I feel like me and this Dark Lord (who happens to be on the back of some guy's face) get into a lot of disagreements for some reason... 

   "That is what I saw!!"

   "I don't believe you..."

   "It is, though!"

   "You lie! Kill her!!"

   "What?! No! Don't please!" I shouted, but Quirrell didn't listen to me as he advanced upon (y/n). 

   "STOP!" I grabbed the stone from my pocket and held it towards him, causing him to stop walking towards (y/n), and instead walk towards me, hand outstretched for the stone. Knowing that this stone was important (apparently) I, at the last second, struck my hand out in front of me and pushed him away slightly by the chest. He jumped back, crying out in pain and I look at him confused; I only shoved him a bit... I gasped once I saw his chest partially turning to stone. 

   "WHAT THE HECK?!" I heard (y/n) yell from her place on the floor (she was struggling against the restraints and trying to stand up as well). 

   Getting the gist of it, I placed my hands on his face (which was really awkward, actually...) and he screamed as his face turned to stone and he fell to the ground, and (y/n)'s restraints disappeared. 

   She ran over to me and I just stood there, looking at Quirrell's body. Had I really done that? 

   Suddenly, a dark figure emerged from the dead body on the floor and rushed right through me and (y/n), and everything went black.

(A/N) - Mwahahaha...