Earwax...

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   I groaned, feeling myself slowly wake up. Since when has it been morning...? Ugh... I have the worst headache right now, and the light isn't helping one bit... Hang on... Why does my stomach feel so... blah? Am I sick? What happened? 

   Suddenly, the memory of yesterday came flooding back to me and I gasped, eyes opening wide as I quickly sat up, which only lead to me moaning at the slight pain that was sent through me both from the light and from moving so fast. Where's Harry?

   I forced my eyes open (which was hard, because they seemed to be almost glued shut) and I groggily took in my surroundings. Hospital Wing, huh? That's great... I look around to see if there was anybody else in here, but all my eyes landed on was the person the bed next to mine; Harry.

   He was seemingly starting to wake up as well; his eyes were starting to flutter open. Then, like me, he quickly sat up and looked around, giving a quiet 'ow' and rubbing his eyes, trying to see (he didn't have any glasses on) as he patted everything around him looking for his glasses (a/n - Velma... Scooby Doo... nobody? Okay...).

   Looking around, I notice his glasses on his side table. I want to help him but I seriously feel dead all over, and I can barely move anyways.

   "Hey, Harry!" I whisper and he freezes.

   "(y/n)? Where are you?"

   "You're eyesight really is bad, isn't it? Your glasses are on your bed side table, by the way."

   "Thanks...?" he reached to his left, expecting to feel a table, but only to nearly fall off the bed when there isn't anything.

   "Other side, goofball."

   "It's not my fault I can't see anything!" he said as he reached over to the right, trying not to knock anything over as he finally grasped his glasses (which was surrounded by candy, lucky) and put them on his face. Looking around, he finally locked eyes with me and tilted his head to the side slightly:

   "Where's Ron and Hermione?"

   I completely forgot about them!

   "I have no idea."

   Finally, Madam Pomfrey entered the scene and started fussing over us, making us drink this and that to make the pains and some of the cuts go away, before Professor Dumbledore walked in.

   "Where's Ron and Hermione?" Harry asked, while I said:

   "Where's Hermione and Ron?" 

   Girls before guys people, girls before guys. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT!!! (a/n - I don't know...).

   "They're fine, they're fine." Dumbledore said, chuckling lightly before continuing, "They're quite alright, too, not suffering too much damage, unlike you two... Not as lucky." he pointed at what seemed to be Harry's broken arm (which for some reason I hadn't noticed...). "But anyway, I see you have some admirers." 

   "No fair! Harryyyyyyy!!" I fake pouted and he just smiled.

   "I promise I'm sharing; there's no way I can eat all that without my aunt and uncle noticing..."

   "Yay!!" 

   Dumbledore picked up a Bertie Bott's Ever Flavoured Beans, and made a gesture as if to ask 'may I have one since you already so freaking much' and Harry just nodded before Dumbledore opened the box.

   "I'm rather unfortunate with these. In my youth I managed to come across a vomit flavoured bean..." Harry and I both made disgusted faces at this, "I hope, maybe, a nice toffee will be safe?" he asked cautiously to no on in particular. He took a toffee coloured bean from the box and ate it. Thoughtfully, he added, "Earwax." which made Harry give a little bit of a sick look over to me and I just laughed. 

   "That's nasty..." Harry muttered.

   "Also, I think I saw Ron and Hermione somewhere in the hall near here..." Dumbledore said, before he wandered out of the room. 

   Me and Harry shot out of our beds before Madam Pomfrey could do anything and ran out into the halls, in search of Ron and Hermione. 

(A/N) - ANDDDD I was going to make this the last chapter of this book, but I decided not to and the make the next one the last, because I didn't want to make it too long... like the very beginning of this book... which also has the most views BUT be ready for the finale chapter around the weekend or next week! ~Maddie