The Flying Keys

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   I stare at all the keys that are flying in the air. This was really strange looking for me alright? 

   "So... what do we do-"

   "Hey, look! There's a door over there!" Ron shouted and ran over to it before pulling out his wand and saying 'Alohomora', and he tried to open it and it wouldn't even budge. He sheepishly out away his wand and muttered out an 'It was worth a try...?' before walking around and then spotting a broomstick. "Harry, do you think one of them fits in there?" he pointed to the door.

   "Probably. It would be a old fashioned one, too, wouldn't it? And maybe a broken wing, too."

   "Why do you think a broken wing?" Hermione asked suspiciously.

   "Because Snape has already used it."

   "WHAT?!" Ron shouted.

   "I saw him walk in here."

   "No you didn't, Harry. You just saw some black robes enter the forbidden corridor." (y/n) said, "They probably weren't even black, actually."

   "Think all you want, but I bet that it was Snape." I said confidently.

   "How much you wanna bet?" (y/n) asked.

   "Let's say... how about 20 galleons?"

   "You really are confident, aren't you?"

   "Of course I am!"

   "Bloody hell, just get on the stupid broomstick and get the key, Harry." Ron groaned. 

   "Fine, fine. But no backing out of the bet, (y/n)."

   "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

   I walked over to the broomstick and hesitated. I looked at the ceiling of flying keys, before I spotted a worn yellow one with, of course, a broken wing. It was flying in circles on the other side of the room, trying to stay up and not fall down because of it's injury. Well... at least it'll be easier to catch than a snitch. So, not that hard, right?

   I finally placed my hand on the broom, and suddenly all the keys came flying towards me. Panicked, I quickly get on it and fly off, surrounded by all different kinds of keys. Finding the one I wanted, I quickly set off towards it, the keys getting faster as they tried to catch up with me. I reached out my hand when I was close enough to it (it really wasn't as fast as the others, but oh well) and grabbed it before flying down to the others and throwing it at Hermione, who caught it and ran to the door and unlocked it. Once it was opened, they ran through and held it open. I quickly rushed through it, the door slamming shut just as I went through. 

   I sat there panting as I listened to the sound of a thousand thuds hitting the door, each louder than the next. Getting off the broom, I leaned again the wall near the door. That was really freaky.

   "So... what's next?" I asked and Ron stared in awe at the scene before him. Turning to look at what everyone else was looking at, I stared in shock. 

   A giant wizards' chess board? This just never ends, does it?

(A/N) - I know, I know. I'm AMAZING! But then again, I'm not really editing anything so... oh well...

~Maddie