Caught

.......... Harry's Point of View ........

   What's with that Quirrell person? 

   ... He's acting very... anxious or something... Probably just my imagination...?

   "Hey, Harry!" I heard someone say from behind me. Turning around, I see (y/n) standing there, trying to catch up with me.

   "Hello."

   "Why so formal?"

   "What are you talking about?"

   "... Nevermind?"

   "Okay then..." 

   We walked in silence. The Hogwarts castle was still quiet and empty, since it was still Winter Break, but only until tomorrow: school starts again then.

   "You're thinking about something." she said abruptly. 

   "What are you talking about?" I repeated.

   "Harry, what it is?"

   "...Well- wait shh!" I put a hand over her mouth to keep fer from talking, tip-toed to the corner of the hall, and I heard it again; it was the faint sound of footsteps of going up stairs.

   I froze, and (y/n) seemed to hear it too because she remained silent. 

   Once the noise was getting faint, I stepped out from the corner just in time to see a bundle of black robes go up the footsteps of one of the moving staircases. 

   I looked at (y/n) and she nodded in silent understanding before we crept after- whoever it was... I still think it's Snape. 

   Then, we hid after he got to the third floor corridor and waited for something to happen. We still couldn't see him; only his shoes since we were hiding behind a door nearby. Once the feet disappeared, we crept out of the room and saw the forbidden door close as if on cue. 

   "Who do you think it is?" (y/n) whispered softly to me. 

   "Snape; it has to be him." I responded quietly, but firmly. 

   "Should we get Hermione and Ron?"

   "But then we'll miss him!" 

   "Then I'll get them."

   "Fine, go."

.......... Harry's Point of View .........

   I watch as she runs off quietly to get Hermione and Ron while I make sure he doesn't come back out. On the inside, I'm screaming: 

   YES YES YES!!! IT'S SNAPE! I GUESSED IT RIGHT, I'M AMAZING!!!!

.......... Short Time Skip: 25 minutes ..........

   Where's (y/n) and the others? They should've been back by now... 

   ... Then I heard a scream from deep inside of the forbidden door.

(A/N) - So sorry I haven't updated for like... Two weeks!