Nimbus 2000 1/2

Sorry I took so long, I was on vacation to America (I live in Britain... WAIT NO WONDERLAND... o,o You read NOTHING... I meant I was taking a vacation to... um... a castle?)

Edit: Just realized my mistake... New broom! Haha... 

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   When I walked into the Great Hall this morning, I saw Ron and Hermione finishing opening a huge object (I couldn't see; Seamus and Dean and bunch of other people were blocking my view because... I actually don't know, really) and Ron grinned sheepishly at me before saying, "We couldn't help it, Harry. It came before you did and-" 

   I gaped as Seamus and Dean and... everyone... moved away revealing a new broom! And my god did it look GORGEOUS! 

   I think I'm falling in love aga-

   Wait no- not again... hehe...

   What am I talking about?! I JUST GOT A NEW BROOMSTICK! YES!!!! Again... 

   "But- wait- I- who- I never-" I stutter out from my excitement, and then my eyes trail over to the staff table, to see McGonagall stroking Hedwig's snowy-white feathers. 

   She catches my eye and smiles, and I return it.

   HAHA I GOT A BETTER BROOM THAN MALFOY HAHAHA!!! THEY'RE STUCK WITH CLEANSWEEP 7'S!!!! HAH. AND I HAVE A NIMBUS 2000 ANDDDDD THIS. 

   "What's u- woahhhhh..." I heard (y/n)'s voice and I turn to see her approaching, the Great Hall doors open wide. I laugh and grab the broom with curiosity and look it over. 

   Absolutely WONDERFUL.

   I can't WAIT to try this one out- when though? Tonight? Yup! Tonight after dinner and before curfew so I don't get my arse smacked by Filch!

   "Harrrrrryyyy?! Where'd you get that?!" (y/n) whined. Ador- Wait- no... 

   "McGonagall."

   "What?! No fair! First you get to join the Gryffindor Quidditch team, and now you get a Nimbus 2000 1/2?! Totally unfair!"

   "Well, at least I don't read fanfiction about my pare-"

   She smacked my arm playfully.

   "Don't take that into consideration."

   "But I can."

   "Shut up, Potter..."

   I laugh again before eating my breakfast for the day.

(A/N) - Sorry this was abnormally short I'm working on tons of chapters at the same time for no reason... Next chapter Norbert is gonna be gone so... SAY GOODBYE TO HIM!!!

Norbert: *odd squawking noise that no one understands*

Me: He says farewell!

Reader-chan: ..............???? 

:) See ya next chapter!

Edit: ................... Hahahahahahahahaha you noticed NOTHING you didn't see my HUGE mistake there... I forget things a lot... HEHE...