Fluffy and the Devil's Snare

Sorry, but Harry is alone with Fluffy for now...? 

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   "What the heck?!" I practically shouted as I ran to the door and swung it open, ran down the hall and opened the door to Fluffy's... what would you call it? A room? Or something? Anyways, that doesn't matter. Now that I think of it... that scream sounded strangely like (a/n - RON... YES I WAS RIGHT AND THIS IS weird because I knew I was going to write that...) Ron...? (a/n - you thought I was gonna say reader-chan DIDN'T YOU)

   Surprisingly, Fluffy was laying down (all three heads) and he was sleeping like he was some innocent puppy... with three heads... and a lot of slobber. Yeah, okay forget I said that; I'm starting to feel sick.

   Music was softly playing in the background; it was what appeared to be a lullaby. Using this to my advantage, I slowly walked over to the trap door near his paw and slowly opened it with a loud creaking noise. Freezing, I look up at it and sigh in relief when Fluffy stays asleep. Opening the trap door fully, I look down only to pitch-black. I swear, if they're pranking me...

   I was about to jump down, until someone crashed into me and we both feel down the trap door, and coincidentally, right has the music seemed to stop playing.

   I look over my situation to basically: Ron was screaming bloody murder while some vines strangled him and (y/n) was sitting frozen and obeying what Hermione- wait, where's Hermione? IS SHE A GHOST?! That'd be very freaky. Only then did I realize that I was being strangled by from thick slimey looking vines myself. Deciding to follow what (y/n) was doing, I sat still and the both of us fell through the thick canopy of vines (if that's what they're called). 

   "OW." I shouted as I landed on my stomach, the air shooting out of me. "What is this? Concrete? Give me something a bit more comfortable, people..." I added as an after thought as (y/n) and Hermione helped me up (more actually like (y/n) because Hermione was shouting and scolding Ron to calm down before he basically killed himself). "So I'm guessing you were the one who pushed me down that trapdoor along with yourself?" I asked (y/n), who was being strangely quiet. 

   "Mhm. Fluffy was starting to wake up and when I heard Ron's strangely high-pitched screaming I decided the follow it, which appears that you did so as well." she responded, right as Hermione pulled out her wand and cast a spell that nearly blinded me, and Ron fell out of the vines and onto his butt. 

   "What was that?" I asked Hermione.

   "Devils Snare. We learned about it in Herbology recently." 

   "Lucky none of us freaked out, then." Ron said, getting up, and (y/n) knocked him on the head, "Hey! What's that for?"

   "You're lucky to be alive. You should thank Hermione for paying attention in Herbology, Ron." (y/n) scolded, sounding an awful lot like someone...

   "Anyways, we should probably go on?" I said, breaking the silence.

   "Sure."

   As we walked the only direction we could (which was left, but I guess that doesn't matter) the conversation was light, but not much of it. This sense of life or death is practically killing me.

   "What's that noise?" Ron whispered as we got closer to the arch at the end of the hall.

   "Do you think those are birds?"

   "No, not birds." I said as we walked into the room, "Keys."

(A/N) - I'm so sorry for not updating for a few weeks! And you guys were like: UPDATE OR GO TO THE HOSPITAL WING AND I was like OKAY OKAY!!!! 

... Yeah, I'll be quiet now.

~Maddie