Charms Class

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   Okay... charm's class... I... will... survive... I'm totally not about to fall asleep in class... I'm OKAY!! I rest my head in my hand as I listen to Professor Flitwick drone on and on about this spell called 'Wingardium Leviosa'...

   "-do you all have you feathers? Good. Now, don't forget that nice wrist movement we have been practicing. Swish and flick. Everyone practice with me.", I have been partnered up with Harry and Seamus, much to Ron's dislike; considering he was partnered up with Hermione. I seemed to be the odd one out of the group... I slowly pick up my wand and do the wrist movement with everyone else. Hermione was blabbing all about this so I practically already know what to do.

   "Good. Now you must say the enchantment: Wingardium Leviosa. Now you try. Wingardium Leviosa!", he swished his wand to make his feather float up. I sigh and look over at Ron and Hermione... oh Merlin...

   "Stop! Stop! You're going to take someone's eye out! Besides, you're saying it wrong! It's Wingardium Levi-O-sa! Not Wingardium Levio-SA! Also, make the 'gar' nice and long!", Hermione lectured.

   "Well you do it then if you're so clever!"

   "Alright!", Hermione quickly picked up her wand, did the incantation, and her feather flew up. I swish and flicked mine right when she did hers and she looked over at me and smiled. Ron folded his arms, his face contorted with anger making my stifle a laugh by putting my free hand over my mouth.

   "Miss Granger and Miss (l/n) have done it! Look here class!", then I slowly put my feather down just before an explosion came from the side. I jump and look over at Harry and Seamus to see Seamus somehow blew up his feather. Harry looks at me and shrugs before looking at the Professor.

   "I think we might need another feather over here, Professor...", he said slowly, before staring at the burnt feather as it slowly flew down onto the desk. I sigh. This is going to take forever...

.......... Time Skip to After Class (Harry's Point of View) ..........

   "Mental that one! It's Levi-OOO-sa!! Not Levio-SAAA! She's a nightmare, honestly!", suddenly Hermione pushed past us with (y/n) following after her. As I looked closer, Hermione was crying. I looked over at (y/n), but all she did was give us a death glare. As soon as they were out of earshot, I punched Ron on the arm.

   "Nice job Ron! Now even (y/n) is mad at me!"

   "Why would you care? Hmm?"

   "I see where this is going and for the last time; NO!", then I ran towards my next class leaving Ron with either a confused or angered face, I would never know.

(A/N) - NONONONO DON'T LEAVE ME CAUSE I HAD TO GO ON A VACATION FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND THERE WAS NO WIFI!!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!