Harry's First Quidditch Match

OMG 3K WOW AMAZING THANKS YOU GUYS!!! :D

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   In breakfast, me, (y/n), Hermione, and Ron were... umm... "eating breakfast" (well, I really wasn't I was so nervous for my first Quidditch Match... not that I told anyone that...) ... and then Snape (a/n - CASUALLY STRUTTED BY WHILE LIMPING... Okay, I'm sorry) walked by.

   After some words of hate and disgust towards me (and basically ignoring the other three...), Snape walked off.

   Almost as bad as Malfoy...

   As Snape walked away, I caught a glimpse of a bloody wound on his leg, and just then I realized he was limping.

   Were those wounds... bite marks?

   Wait... those could be dog bites! So that would mean... Snape is trying to steal the Sorcerer's Stone? But he didn't get past Fluffy yet... I knew he was the bad guy, I mean LOOK AT HIM! Black everything! Creepy! SLYTHERIN, too! Well, actually, not all Slytherins are bad; a Slytherin girl helped me pick up my Potions, Charms, Transfiguration, and DADA (with Quirrell... he's really weird, actually... I think he ruined the subject for me for a while) textbooks yesterday when I dropped them but... 

   A lot of girls just like me because I'm HARRY POTTER! THE BOY WHO LIVED AND ALL THAT FREAKING CRA-

   "Harry, eat something!" Ron complained as I twirled my fork that held a piece of bacon on it. 

   Why? I'm fine, now leave me alone.

   As I was saying-

   "Ron's right, you're going to need your strength today." Hermione tried to convince.

   HERMIONE WHY?!

   Then (y/n) smirked, making me think instantly of some Slytherin I know...

   Haha don't tell her I thought that... 

   "Harry, don't be a baby. I'll feed you if you don't eat something." she said casually. 

   I happened to be drinking some pumpkin juice at the moment, and I choked and spit it back into the cup.

   God, Harry...

   "Don't make me, Harry!" (y/n) taunted in a sing-song voice.

   I groaned, and stabbed a scrambled egg and ate it. 

   "Yay! Keep it up, Harry!"

   I roll my eyes and let my gaze wander, biting into a slice of buttered toast (a/n - I'm making myself hungry for breakfast...)

   Suddenly, Oliver Wood quickly came over, in his Gryffindor Quidditch Robes and a broomstick slung over his shoulder. He smiled when he saw me, and smile grew broader when he saw (y/n).

   Words cannot explain how freaked out I am right now.

   "Potter, the game starts in about 20 minutes! Hurry up and get dressed, get your broom and let's go!!" Oliver practically commanded me. Jeez... 

   "Okay, okay!" I got up and ran out of the room to quickly put my Quidditch robes on, grab my Nimbus 2000 1/2 (because the 1/2 is always better than nothing! okay I'll stop), and meet the other team players in the Gryffindor tent...

   Why do we have to play Slytherin first...? 

   Pfft.

   "Okay, so here's the deal. We need to put all our efforts in for today-" Oliver rambled.

   Then he droned on and on... ughhhh this is going to be cold. 

   I wasn't kidding today it's snowing.

   "Getting closer and closer, Harry." one of the twins muttered into my ear.

   "Yeah, thanks for reminding me." I whispered back sarcastically.

   "-and if we do that we will surely win today's match!!"

   "Okay, are you done? Because they're calling us out there, Oliver." George (I think, maybe it was Fred- I would never know) said.

   It was true, there was a loud bell ringing signaling that Gryffindor players are to go outside. 

   As we one by one went out, Oliver told me about his first game and... I don't wanna elaborate on that... 

   We all flew out, and I felt even more nervous then ever, knowing (y/n) is wat- I mean... everyone and Hermione and Ron and Draco... DON'T ASK ME PLEASE.

   "Now I want a nice clean game." Madam Hooch said while Wood and Marcus Flint shook hands, looking like they literally wanted to kill each other.

   Jeez tone it down a bit... it's just a handshake... haha... or an agreement for war... 

  Then, Madam Hooch released the balls, throwing up the Quaffle.

   "AND THE GAME'S BEGIN!!!" the commentator shouted into the microphone, Lee Jordan, who was also in on the little freaking dare I have to do next week... 

   I slowly fly higher, trying to find that little glimmer of gold that resembled the Snitch.

   "GRYFFINDOR SCORES! YES!! Ahem- I mean... uh... lucky! Ten points to Gryffindor!" 

   People laughed on the stands. 

   Suddenly, I see it. The little glimmer of gold near the Slytherin goal posts.

   I instantly dive for it trying to gain as much speed as possible. 

   Ducking from a Bludger, I spot the Slytherin seeker coming towards me.

   Well, of course! I need a 5th year student trying to knock me, a 1st year, off my broom! At least I think he's 5th... maybe 4th... SHUT UP AND PAY ATTENTION, HARRY.

  I need to i- I mean er-... We need Gryffindor to win!

   I go as fast as I can on this broom, reaching out to grab the snitch as me and the Slytherin seeker head quickly towards ground.

   Freaking out, the Slytherin pulled up before he hit the ground, giving me an advantage. 

   I pull up sharply, standing on the broom and slowly reaching out for the snitch, but instead, I tripped and I felt something go into my mouth.

   At this time, it was 20-20 for the scores and Lee Jordan started commentating what happened to ME... Okay then...

   I choked, spitting out what was in my mouth, to see a saliva covered gold sphere. The Snitch!

   "THE SNITCH IS CAUGHT! 150 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR! GRYFFINDOR WINS!!!"

   The Gryffindor players quickly come to the ground to congratulate me.

   Suddenly, I'm hugged from behind.

   "You did great, Harry! Even though you choked!" (y/n)'s voice came from behind me.

   She quickly pulled off, ignoring my blushing fa-

   Haha NO. STOP BLUSHING WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU COLD?! DO I NEED HOT CHOCOLATE?!

   That actually sounds nice... 

   As I was pulled into the Gryffindor commons, being followed by the other cheering Gryffindors, I felt extremely relieved.  

   No more choking on gold! Yay... 

   Smirking I remember McGonagall's face when I gave her the wet Snitch. It was a mix between disgusted and happiness if I recall correctly... Haha... She'll need to get a new pair of gloves.

(A/N) - ANOTHER CHAPTER! Thanks for all the support, guys!! :)