HP Character x Reader (Bonus!)

We have finally reached our goal of 1,000 views! Thanks so much you guys!! Here is the promised HP Character x Reader, and the mystery character is to be revealed as...

Young Remus Lupin!

That's right. One of MY favorite characters. THE ADORABLE CINNAMON ROLL 😊

And yes, I did come up with this. Nobody requested it to me or anything. I used my MARBLES!!! 

Okay enough chatter, let's get on with it :)

*~Reader's POV~*

   As I'm walking down the hallway on a peaceful Saturday, I accidentally bump into someone.

   "AH!" I literally scream when I saw the face of Severus Snape. He frowns slightly.

   "Hello."

   "... Hi Severus." he shifts uncomfortably.

   "Uh... well..." he clears his throat, "Why is this so awkward?"

   "I don't know." I smile, "How are you today?"

   And we go on a stroll in the Hogwarts gardens for a while, talking about really nothing, but as I dug a little deeper into his life, he seemed really lonely. He only had Lily Evans as a friend, and for some reason everyone hated him. Slytherins aren't always bad... 

   That's when I offered to be friends, and his face literally lit up like a kid on Christmas.

*~Remus' POV~*

   I was hanging out with James, Sirius, and Peter today at the Black Lake tree, when I saw (y/n) and Snape talking happily, walking along as they really didn't take any interest with me staring in disbelief and sadness at the two. Why can't I be there? 

   "You alright, Moony?" James said, nudging me, looking towards where I was. He sighed. "Staring isn't gonna make it stop."

   "Some help you are..." I grumble, crossing my arms over my chest. 

   I still wore the regular t-shirt and jeans, despite the hot weather. I don't really want to show off my scars. They're so ugly.

   "Hey! Maybe- LILY! GO ON A DATE WITH ME??" I sigh.

   Why can't I be that smooth?

   "NO! Potter, give it a break, would you? It's getting really overrated." James chuckles.

   "You'll be crawling back and you know it!"

   "Pfft." she stepped closer to us, "I really don't want to tell anyone that Black has been sneaking out with girls every night, do I? No, I don't."

   "And that's why I love you!" 

   I continued to stare at Snape and (y/n) as they sat on a bench together, tuning out on their conversation. Should I go over? No... I don't want to interrupt... Besides, she probably doesn't even know I exist...

*~Reader's POV~* 

   Eventually we brushed the topic of crushes (for some apparent reason I really don't know) and Severus went red.

   "Well... I um... Lily really... I mean er-" I gasp and snicker. 

   "Cute! Lily and Severus sitting in a tree! K-I-"

   "AHH!!!" Severus fell off the bench when he heard that.

   "HAHA!!"

   "That wasn't funny, (y/n)..."