Suspicions and Hate

SUMMER!!! Sorry, that was random... 

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   "But Hermione! It's true! Maybe I have precognitive dreams! Maybe-"

   "But that's not POSSIBLE, (y/n)!! I mean, I know you're lying but-"

   "I'm not LYING to look COOL, 'Mione! Ask Harry for yourself he was the- There he is go ask him!" I exclaimed, pointing to Harry, who was sitting under the tree near the Black Lake, along with Ron. 

   "No! Because' he'll just side with you!"

   "Then ask Ron!"

   Why are we even having this argument... 

   "Fine!" Hermione yelled, exasperated, "Ron, did (y/n) have a dream about what happened last night, BEFORE it happened?" she placed her hands on her hips, glaring at Ron.

   "You look like my mother, 'Mione..." he muttered in response.

   Her jaw dropped.

   "Just answer!" she mumbled, blushing a little.

   He sighed, "Yes, she did. That's why she went to the Hospital Wing that day, you know, the one visit we never explained about because... why didn't we Harry?"

   "We were scared she'd intervene."

   "...What he said. Whatever that means..." he whispered the last part.

   After a moment of silence, Harry finally spoke up.

   "You know that one time in the Daily Prophet on- er- one day... and it said something about vault 713? (y/n), you were in the Hospital Wing then..."

   "It's turning into my home, so don't be surprised if you see me sleeping there."

   "Um... okay..." he smiling for a split second, "I was thinking... Hagrid took the thing that was in that vault the very same day, and said it was 'Hogwarts Business'. Do you think that thing is here? What if those people who tried to steal it will try to breach Hogwarts?"

   "You're thinking into something that isn't our business, Harry."

   "It is my business! I was there!"

   "That doesn't make it your business..." 

   "I want to go talk to Hagrid."

   "Harry!" Hermione groaned.

   "Not right now! I have to- er- prepare for- er- classes."

   Then he quickly walked off. 

   "Ah well. All in a day's work." I sigh, Ron snorting at the comment. 

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   I didn't tell anyone this, but me and Malfoy got in a fight this morning outside, and now we've agreed to have a duel to settle it tonight, in one of the empty classrooms at midnight... 

   (y/n)'d be so pissed if she knew... I think... I mean, it's Malfoy... so... that must mean something... 

   Right now I'm preparing for it so I'm going to practice some spells...

.......... Time Skip to 11:45 p.m. ..........

   I slowly sneak downstairs, still in my robes and clutching my wand tightly.

   "Lumos." I mutter quietly.

   The light instantly comes to life and I crawl my way towards the exit door and slowly open it, just enough so I can slide through. Then, I walk quietly towards the empty classroom we decided on. He's gonna get beat up, I'm sure of it. 

   I wish (y/n) was here to cheer me on...

   Should I have told her about it? 

   No... she'd try to make me not come...

   I open the door as quiet as I could, only to see he's not there. 

   I bet he wimped out, because it's midnight now.

   "Who's there?!" Filch's voice sounded from down the hall, coming right this way.

   Oh... crap. He must've tipped Filch off! SCREW YOU MALFOY. 

   I run down the hall and hide in the trophy room, just in time it seemed, buuuuttttt... things just didn't want to go my way and Peeves the poltergeist came into the room, caught sight of me and laughed like a maniac.

   "Nonononono Peeves no!"

   Too late, he'd already called for Filch.

   "Screw you, Peeves." I run out of the room and find a door, and surprisingly it was unlocked to I threw it open and quickly closed the door, locking it.

   "Grrrrr..." something sounded from behind me.

   I froze before slowly turning my body around to see a FREAKING THREE HEADED DOG WHAT THE HECK?! 

   I almost scream but I cover my mouth before unlocking the door and running back down the hall to the Gryffindor tower.

   Once there, I sigh in relief and from my exhaustion, I pass out on the couch. 

(A/N) - ... Harry is kinda stupid sometimes I just realized that... 

And... OMG I GOT THIS DONE IN A DAY WITH NO PROCRASTINATION!!! 

~Maddie