Nicholas Flamel

WE HIT 2K OH MY GOD *flails around trying to figure out what to say*

BACK TO THE STORY...

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   "What the... Harry what are you doing down here?" I heard a familiar voice call and I groggily open my eyes to see (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes right in front of mine.

   "What? Oh... I couldn't sleep last night..." I lie, yawning. 

   "Haha okay, now, the truth?"

   ... Hahaha... this is gonna be bad...

   "Last night I sneaked out to duel with Malfoy but he chickened out and I came back here..."

   I saw something else, right? What was it... Oh right! That scary three headed dog that almost killed me! Haha! How could I forget? ... I'm weird in the morning's...

   "And I also ran into a three headed dog."

   "Harry! They wouldn't hide a three headed dog in the castle! By the time they did that, they'd let Snape be headmaster!"

   ... I wasn't really listening, I was actually thinking back to last night.

   Why was the dog there? Wait...

   I run out of the room and find a door, and surprisingly it was unlocked...

   I threw it open and quickly closed the door, locking it...

   "Grrr..."

   I froze, slowly turning my body to see a three headed dog...

   I covered my mouth, staring at the dog and catching a glimpse of a trap door  underneath it before unlocking the door and closing it before running back to the Gryffindor tower...

   A trap door?

   "Quidditch to Harry? Hello?"

   I snap out of my trance before focusing my gaze back on (y/n).

   "I found a trap door, (y/n)..."

   "What?"

   "What if that's were the thing in Vault 713 is? I REALLY have to talk to Hagrid now! Maybe I can ask him if he knows what the dog is doing or-"

   "Harry...?"

   "Or maybe he's-"

   "Haaaaaaarry..."

   "He's probably just-"

   "Harry!"

   "What?"

   "Shh! Hermione's coming! Let's go down to breakfast so you can ramble about this without 'Mione coming and ratting you out to some Professor."

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   I grab Harry's hand and we head to the Great Hall for some breakfast. 

   It was getting close to Christmas and it was snowing lightly outside.

   Tugging my scarf closer to my neck, I open the doors and we head to the Gryffindor table. I sit down and start putting pancakes and bacon onto my plate and Harry slowly does the same. 

.......... Random Ravenclaw girl's Point of View (I really don't know...) ..........

   "Look at Harry, today!" I giggle, "He looks like he didn't even brush his hair this morning! Soooo cute!!!"

   The girls around me giggle a little as I pointed to Harry, catching his attention.

   Waving slightly, I winked and gestured him to come over here.

   He shook his head and pointed to his Gryffindor badge and the girl sitting next to him.

   Sighing dramatically, I sit down with the rest of the girls and we talk about him for the rest of breakfast, casually shooting looks and trying to get him to come over here and all he did was shake his head and continue talking with the girl next to him.

   I humphed. 

   "Why does she get all the attention? Especially around the winter holidays!" I complain in a whiny voice and my friends agreed quickly. 

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   I glance back at the Ravenclaw table to see them staring at me and I sigh before shaking my head again and continuing to ramble about the object in Vault 713 to (y/n), who seemed to be actually listening to me, despite Hermione would. 

   "Harry?"

   "Yes?"

   "Why are they staring at you?" she pointed to the Ravenclaw table and the group of girls over there giggled and waved towards me as I glanced at them once again.

   "I'm not actually sure..."

   "Okay... Anyway, wanna go see Hagrid, now? Hermione should be coming with Ron right about... now."

   As if on cue, the Great Hall doors opened revealing Hermione dragging a sleepy Ron by the collar.

   "Yes..." I mutter, amazed.

   We got up and ran out of the Hall and to Hagrid's hut.

.......... Draco's Point of View ..........

   I sneer as I watch Potter exit the room.

   How did Filch NOT catch him? He would've had detention for the rest of the year! And I would be praised because I would've been the one that ratted him out! Ugh!

   I found out more about Angelyn yesterday... She said she was a Gryffindor, half-blood, and she apparently knows wandless magic. Isn't that something?

   But she's a half-blood... and Gryffindor... 

   I don't know anymore...

.......... Hermione's Point of View ..........

   Harry and (y/n) instantly stood up and ran out of the Great Hall as soon as me and Ron entered the room... weirdos...

   Harry seems extremely tired today... I wonder why... 

   "I can't believe you aren't eating, 'Mione." Ron says through a mouth full of food.

   I roll my eyes, "Just swallow, Ron."

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   Harry and I knocked tree times on the door to Hagrid's hut, and it was instantly opened and we were invited inside.

   "Norbert is being picked up tonight, so..." Harry started.

   "I know... an'?" Hagrid replied gruffly.

   "I- We... were wondering if you knew anything about the three headed dog in the castle..."

   "When did yeh meet Fluffy?"

   "Fluffy?!" me and Harry exclaimed.

   "Well yeh! You need ter give it some form of name, don't yeh?"

   "I suppose so..." I muttered, confused.

   "Anyway," Harry continued, "We were wondering if you knew anything about him and what he's guarding."

   "I can't tell yer tha'! That's private between me, Professor Dumbledore, and Nicholas Flamel!"

   "Nicholas Flamel?" I wonder out loud.

   Hagrid clamped a hand over his mouth.

   Just then, there was a knock on the door behind us and I let a short lived scream of shock.

(A/N) - THIS IS A NEW RECORD FOR ME BUT I GUESS IT'S HELPING THAT IT'S SUMMMMMMMERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

~Maddie