A Kiss & ... Quirrell?

Okay from the title: No, they are NOT going to kiss as age eleven (yet), so read to find out! (?) ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   The place was literally COVERED in pink stuff. It almost made me gag a little, but there isn't a trash can anywhere so... can''t barf... yet. On the other side of the room, there was a little white board with calligraphy saying "Only those are willing to kiss the cheek of another may go forth."

   Easy enough... 

   Obeying the whiteboard, I leaned over to Harry and kissed his cheek, practically feeling his blush as he reddened. A heard a camera flash and a picture flew out of no where and into my hands as I pulled away from him. Looking at it, it seemed to be of great quality and it was a moving picture as well, so I decided to keep for future use. Once I placed it in my pocket, the doors flew open and the cheerful pink bubbles instantly all popped, leaving behind a creepy background in the room. Grabbing Harry by the arm, I pulled him through the door. 

   "(y/n)." Harry whispered.

   "Yeah?" I whispered back.

   "I have a bad feeling."

   "So do I."

   "I want you to stay here." he said to me, stopping before we opened another door at the end of the hall we were walking in.

   "No! No way, Harry."

   "Please?" 

   "No. I'm coming."

   He seemed resistant for a little while longer before he sighed and nodded before we pulled open the heavy doors and walked through:

   "Ladies first?" Harry said as he held the door open.

   "Why, thank you, my kind sir." I fake curtsied before walking through, laughing silently as he bowed and walked through as well, a faint blush still dusted onto his face.

   It got darker and darker as we walked on, down the stairs and onto a dark platform. Suddenly, a light flashed on and on the other side of the room was...

   PROFESSOR QUIRRELL?

(A/N) - Buh-duh-BANG!!!! I'll try to get in another chapter this week, but don't seem surprised if it doesn't make it until Monday or something... ~Maddie