Nightmares

This picture scared the crap out of me when I saw it. What is with this... thing and blood?! Jesus... -Maddie

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   I was walking back to the common with Ron, Hermione, and (y/n) to study for a Potions essay. Merlin! Snape hates us! His classes are awful I tell you. Me and (y/n) sit on the couch and Hermione and Ron sit on the floor in front of the fire. We study for hours... and to be honest, it was the most boring thing I have ever done in my life. At around 10:30, (y/n) started dozing off, and I wouldn't blame her. It was really late and quiet so, I guess she couldn't help it. Hermione finished, somehow, and went up to her dorm to go to sleep. (y/n) lie her head on the arm of the couch and clutched a red Gryffindor pillow to her chest, tossing and turning slightly. She seemed to be having a nightmare.

   "Is she alright?", I ask Ron as I stared at her.

   "Dunno. You check.", Ron whispered, winking at me and returning to his work. Big load of help you are, Ron. I hesitantly poke her arm.

   "(y/n)? Are you alright?", I whispered into her ear. Her grip tightened on the pillow and I swear I could see a single tear slide down her face.

   "(y/n)! Wake up!", I whisper, shaking her gently. Her eyes shot open and she hid her face in the pillow, crying softly.

   "(y/n)! Are you alright?!", I repeat. I'm starting to get worried. What happened in her dream? I made out a slight shake of her head.

   "What happened?"

   "He... he was here... and... s-something about a stone... a-and... he... he was coming for u-us...", she whispered, pressing her face into the pillow and cried harder.

   "Who's he?"

   "You know who I'm talking about, Harry.", I sit there, shocked. What?

   "Where was he? What was he doing?", I press.

   "He was in the Forbidden Forest... the unicorn... it... he... I...", she whispered, hyperventilating. I tried to calm her down, but it didn't work.

   "He was... drinking... he... unicorn... I... you... Malfoy... Fang... silver...", she said quickly, in between breaths.

   "(y/n)! It's okay! I'm right here... It's alright.", I pull her into and gentle hug. She cried into my shoulder and clutched onto my shirt instead of the Gryffindor pillow. It's not working. Before I know it, she's fainted in my arms.

   "Ron! We have to get her to the Hospital Wing!"

   "You take her!"

   "Come with me!"

   "No! I have to finish my Potions essay!", I roll my eyes, stand up carrying (y/n) bridal style, and scramble out of the common room towards the Hospital Wing. I know I'm breaking curfew rules, but (y/n) just fainted! Hopefully that's good enough if I get caught. I burst in the Hospital Wing.

   "Madam Pomfrey! (y/n) just fainted!", she scurried in from her office.

   "Put her here, Mr. Potter, and then you can leave.", I reluctantly nod and set her gently onto the bed she indicated towards.

   "Goodnight, Mr. Potter. I expect she will be there for breakfast in the morning, or at the latest, dinner tomorrow night.", I sigh. Great. Just. Great. I run back to the common room and sit back down on the couch. Tonight's going to be a long night.

.......... Time Skip to the Morning ..........

   I wake up on the couch from on the exact spot I was on yesterday and jump up, running to my dorm. I quickly get dressed and... all that stuff I don't want to ramble about and head back down stairs to see Ron and Hermione waiting for me. Well, not exactly waiting really. They were screaming their heads off at each other. I sigh and grab both of them and drag them to the Great Hall. When we got there, I scan the Gryffindor table for (y/n). She's not here. Neither is Dumbledore... Ahhh... oh well. I sit down at my house table, trying to cover my disappointment.

   "Miss (y/n) already, Potter?", I hear an all to familiar voice. I sigh and look up from my plate.

   "Go snog Parkinson or something, Malfoy.", I say rather calmly.

   "Merlin, I'm going to have to hide that better...", then he ran off. I laugh. Wow. I can read minds now!

   "Haha. No seriously, Harry. Do you?", Ron smirks.

   "Shut up!"

   "Just tell me!! I won't tell her!!"

   "Ronald! If he doesn't want to talk about then let him be!"

   "But... but..."

   "Hermione's right. I guess it's best not to talk about... it...", I blush and rest my head in my hands. Great. Thanks Ron.

   "Awe. Poor Harry!", I hear someone say. I quickly sit up and turn around. I come face to face with gorgeous (e/c) eyes.

   "You're back!", I exclaim, throwing my arms around her. Then Dumbledore walks in. I can't tell whether or not he is happy or angry or what. She laughs and hugs me back. Hmmm... better get to Charms class...

(A/N) Okay. Not sure if I just broke a promise but... I was really busy and I had like a 3 and half hour test yesterday so YEAH NEXT CHAPTER IS ACTUALLY GETTING ON WITH THE STORY SOOOO SEE YA LATER!!!

Harry: WAIT!!!!

... what

Harry: I... I... can (y/n)... never mind...

*smirks* okay....