Quirrell

SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   I woke up in the boys' dorm and immediately noticed that no one else was awake except me.

   How in the world did I- Wait... where's Harry- Oh there he is... Aw! 

   Harry was on the edge of his bed, cuddling a pillow and his glasses were askew. I grabbed my camera and took a snapshot, then enchanting the picture to move after it came out. 

   Christmas present #2! Or maybe just his birthday... Eh, I'll decide later.

   Ron suddenly shifted in his bed and it caused him to fall of his bed with a yelp, causing Harry to sit and his glasses to fall in alarm. I laughed once I realized Ron had fallen straight on his butt and Harry was on the floor, blindly trying to find his glasses.

   "Ugh (y/n)!! No fair! Where are they?!" Harry said as he crawled on the floor. 

   "Fine, fine." I grabbed his glasses and put them on his nose and went cross-eyed to see it, making laugh slightly. He smiled and Ron just laid there, he back on the floor and his legs on the bed as you just watched us with a sarcastic glare.

   "Hey! What about me?!" Ron said.

   "I know you can get up perfectly fine, Ronnie."

   "Ughhh fine." he got up just as Harry was straightening his pajamas. "What do you guys want to do today?" he added as he sat down on the bed.

   "Well, I wanted to try out that invisibility cloak that I got and-"

   "Really, Harry?! This again?" I say, trying to look serious.

   "Oh- well... uh... we don't have to! I w-was just... trying to make an suggestion..." he said, a faint blush going up his neck and covering his cheeks.

   "I was just kidding, Harry."

   "Oh."

   "But I honestly want to get something to eat, but not from the Hall, because nobody is gonna be there besides like... McGonagall or something." Ron said.

   "When do you not want to eat?" Harry muttered before pushing me out of the room so they could change.

   "Hey! What're you doing that for?!" I exclaimed.

   "It'd be very awkward for you to stand there while I changed into something, (y/n)."

    "Oh... right... uh... see ya in the commons, 'kay?" and I walked out.

.......... Harry's Point of View ........

   I change and head down with Ron to find (y/n) waiting for us at the front. 

   "Are you guys okay and we can go eat now?"

   "Yeah. Where though?"

   "Uhhh... How about I just go ask Fred and George?"

   "... Alright..." Ron said suspiciously.

.......... Time Skip to After Breakfast ..........

   "Hey, (y/n)?" I ask.

   "Yeah?"

   "You know the the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher?"

   "The one with the weird purple blob of cloth on his head?"

   I laughed, "Yes."

   "What about him?"

   "He reminds me of someone, but I just can't put my finger on it..." I mutter. 

   "It'll come to you. Why do you think he wears a turban?"

   "Maybe because he's hairless and too scared to show it." Ron said and I burst out laughing while (y/n) looked at us like we were both insane. Well then again... there's no proof we aren't... 

   "Maybe he-" I stop cold, my hand flying to my forehead as I heard something ring in my head. 

   "Potter, you know where you think I am, I'm really not. You try to hard to protect the ones you love." the voice hissed. I gasped. 

   "Harry?? HARRY!" I break from my trance and and look around to see myself on the ground, (y/n), Ron, and some other girl with pink pigtails staring at me. (y/n) and Ron in worry but... the other girl was kind of freaking me out. 

   "Thank you so much!" (y/n) said to the other girl and she just glared at her before tugging the hood of her cloak lower over her eyes and drifting off. "Okay then..."

   "Harry are you alright?" Ron asked.

   "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine- wait... Quirrell? What are you doing out here?" I whispered, barely loud enough for Professor Quirrell to hear. 

   "O-Oh! M-M-Mr. P-P-P-Potter. I-I was just c-checking up on the g-garlands of garlic I w-was soaking in the w-w-water this m-morning." (a/n - I don't know) he stuttered, walking over to me. Me scar burned as he got closer and I sat up, using all my willpower to not reach up and press on my scar. I stared hard at him.

   "Okay. I'll see you during the school year, Professor."

.......... Quirrell's Point of View (Probably the only time, I swear!) ..........

   "He's suspicious, you idiot." the voice hissed into my ear.

   "I'm sorry, Master. He would've found out eventually." I whispered as I walked away from the little idiotic Potter boy and his friends.

(A/N) - Again, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever! I'll try to update sooner than that, I just had to practice a bunch of ahm... spells and Riddlish words...  or something like that that I just can't remember... ~Maddie