Transfiguration

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   "Now you must-"

   And then it was all blah blah blah blah for me. I literally zoned everything out and started passing notes with Ron and Harry. I'm so sneaky! 

   We shouldn't be passing notes, (y/n). - Harry

   I know... Hermione would kill us. - (y/n)

   I don't care if Hermione kills me with a book. - Ron

   ?! - Harry

   I agree with Harry. -(y/n)

   Ah crap. McGonagall saw me write something. - Ron

   Just say you were taking notes? Oh wait, you never do so it won't be convincing. - Harry

   It's not like you do it either, Harry. -(y/n)

   I'm so offended!! - Harry

   I'm still here... - Ron

   ... That's nice. - (y/n)

   (y/n) I- HERMIONE ALMOST CAUGHT THE NOTE!! - Harry

   Then be more careful. And... what were you going to say before that? - (y/n)

   He took a long time to answer.

   I was going to say... I don't really remember... - Harry

   Wow. Just wow. - (y/n)

   ... McGonagall is staring stop flirting on paper okay? Do it later. - Ron

   RON!!! - Harry

   I didn't write anymore after that, partly because McGonagall started dismissing kids out. 

   Oh god... Ron you have problems...

   I caught up to Hermione, and she shook her head at me.

   "I can't believe you were passing notes!! I mean- (y/n), are you alright?" 

   I nodded dumbly, half there, half not.

   "I don't believe you." she waved a James and Lily fanfiction in front of my face to make me happy. I heard a snort, and I turned to see Harry staring at the fanfiction, laughing his head off.

   "What the heck?! Why are you reading fanfiction about my parents, Hermione?!" he said, and she flushed. I smile at Hermione's face.

   "I don't. SHE does." she defended, pointing at me. 

   "I have a good cause!!" they laugh harder and then Ron comes over, looking confused.

   "What happened?" he asked, and me, Harry, and Hermione just look at each other before bursting into more laughter.

   Hermione put the fanfiction into my book bag and then ran away to the library.

.......... Hermione's Point of View ..........

   I heard Hagrid talking about vault 713, and something about Nickolas Flamel while he was drunk on fire whiskey (don't ask...) and I wanted to search it up in the library.

   Maybe Flamel has something to do with the break out...

(A/N) - I hope you like this chapter! I know... It's weird sometimes... Anyway, tune in for the next chapter!!