Detention

Sorry I took so long... 

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   Right now we are going to breakfast and... I have one thing to say...

   Why are people staring at us like we're insane? We're regular people!

   "So... (y/n) I-" Harry started saying, but suddenly a school owl came towards us.

   Quickly moving his plate of scrambled eggs and toast and whatnot, Ron grabbed the creamy colored letter from the air and showed it to all of us.

   "It says it's addressed to all of us."

   "Must be our detention... she took a long time, don't you think?" Hermione said. 

   We all nodded in agreement.

   "Open it already, Ron!" I exclaimed. 

   "Alright, alright!" he ripped open the top, causing Hermione to slap him and say to 'do it properly', and grabbed the letter on the inside. 

   "It says... 'You'll have your detention tonight with Hagrid; 10:00 p.m. ~Professor McGonagall."

   "I don't have time to prepare for it!!!" I complain.

   "So...? It's Hagrid, not Harry." Ron said, earning another slap on the head from Hermione. 

   Harry flushed and started eating his breakfast quickly. 

   "Shut up, Ron..." Hermione muttered out of the corner of her mouth.

   "Sorry..."

   "We better get to Potions now." Harry said suddenly, standing up and walking out of the Great Hall. 

   "What was that about?" I ask.

   "I can't believe you, Ron." Hermione said, standing up and following Harry out of the Great Hall.

   Ron shrugged and me and him followed them out.

.......... Draco's Point of View ..........

   Pansy was clinging to my arm by the time I got my letter from McGonagall. 

   "Get off." I said, and she huffed before letting go of me.

   Girls... 

   I read the letter, and scowled. 

   Hagrid? Why that bloody oaf? Why him? Why not Filch? Why not- 

   Then I saw her walk into the Hall. The one with the changing red hair... 

   I suddenly walk up to her and she freezes. 

   "What's your name?" I ask. 

   By this time everyone in the Hall was looking at us, and she muttered out, "Angelyn Bell." before walking off to the Gryffindor table.

   Bloody Gryffindor... why Gryffindor? Why not Slytherin? Great, my life problems are worse... 

   I slowly walk back to the Slytherin table, before changing my mind and heading off to Potions. 

   Maybe I'll meet her there. 

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   I was freezing by the time we got to the dungeons. Rubbing my arms with my hands I walk towards the Potions door.

   All at once, a Slytherin girl pushed me out of the way to get into the classroom, and huge pile of red paint dropped on her head, and the twins and Anastasia Wolff came out from behind the open door, snickering.

   Running down the hall, they disappeared leaving everyone to laugh at the girl, who happened to be Pansy Parkinson. 

   "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!" she practically screamed before trudging off in the opposite direction of the classroom. 

   Wiping a tear from my eye, I step into the Potions classroom, careful not to slip in the paint. 

.......... Time Skip to 10:00 p.m. (Harry's Point of View) ..........

   Me, (y/n), Hermione, Ron, and Malfoy were now heading towards Hagrid's hut, accompanied by Filch.

   Once we got there, Hagrid was waiting for us with an oil lantern and a crossbow. 

   "What's that for?" I asked. 

   "This? Oh, it's jus' fer saf'y purposes." Hagrid replied, patting the crossbow fondly. "We'll be goin' into the Forbidden Forest tonigh', an' Fang'll be comin' wit' us. Let's ge' goin', now." 

   Then all of us entered to Forbidden Forest, leaving Filch behind. 

   "We'll be tryin' to fin' an injured unicorn tonigh', so we'll wanna spli' into two groups. Since we have an odd number, le's have (y/n), Harry, an' Draco be a group and the res' come wit' me."

   "We get Fang!" Draco said, fearfully and I muffle my laughter. 

   He's so scared right now, isn't he... 

   "Alrigh', but be warned, he's a bloody coward. You go tha' way, an' we'll go this way." and then we separated. 

   Soon, we got deeper into the Forest, making no conversation as we went, and suddenly we came to a clearing. The air became cold and my scar seared white hot and I cried out.

   "Harry? Harry! HARRY!!!!" (y/n) yelled. 

   Draco and Fang were gone. 

   Then, I saw a hooded figure coming towards us, a unicorn laying dead in the grass behind it. 

   "(Y/N)!!!!" I clutched my forehead, the pain seemingly making my head split in two.

   Suddenly, a man with a horse's body came and warded the dark creature away from us, and collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily. 

   Only then did I realize I was holding (y/n)'s wrist with a death grip and I quickly let go. 

   "What are you?" (y/n) asked the um... horse man thing? 

   "I'm a centaur, and my name is Firenze." he said. 

   Then, other centaurs came from around the corner, and they started having an argument. 

.......... Draco's Point of View ..........

   After me and Fang escaped with our lives, we waited a while with the Mudblood (a/n - I'm so pained to write that why?! MALFOY... ), the Weasel, and the bloody Hagrid. 

   Then, a centaur rode with Potter and (l/n) on it's back, looking enraged. 

   Pfft. Should've let them to die. 

   Getting down, Potter rubbed his forehead, a pained expression on his face.

   Ha! I bet that guy clonked him in the he-

   "We found the unicorn." 

   My jaw dropped. If I only I had stayed and rescued the unicorn then I'd be the winner! I'd be the better one!

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   I slid off the back of the centaur before he rode back into the forest, only after Hagrid thanked him. 

   "We found the unicorn." I said and I saw Malfoy stare at me in shock from the corner of my eye. "But it was already dead." 

   Harry nodded. 

   "Bes' if we get outta here now. Follow me." Hagrid muttered before leading us out of the forest.

   Some detention that was... 

(A/N) - I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!! SEE YA IN LE NEXT CHAPTER!! ~Maddie