Discoveries

I'm amazing, aren't I? I update so quickly! Okay, maybe not most of the time but... yeah...

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   Hermione and Ron came into the room after Hagrid had opened the door, Hermione saying "Nicholas Flamel! I knew I was right." and I just felt like smacking her. 

   I told her that I- 

   She just-

   SHE KNEW THE WHOLE-

   Oh my god. 

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   I look over at Harry to see that he probably wanted to kick something... 

   Oh well...

   "Hermione, you knew the whole time?" I asked.

   "... Yes I got Hagrid drunk and he told me." Hagrid looked extremely flustered, "That's why I was going to the library a lot. I wanted to figure out who he is but I just can't find anything about-"

   Suddenly, there were to knocks on the door, with seemingly two people knocking at the same time.

   Hagrid opened the door to reveal the Weasley twins. 

   "Hello, Hagrid." they said simultaneously. Hagrid just looked shocked; he had never had so many people in his house before... 

   "'Ello, Fred, George."

   "We need to borrow Harry for a moment."

.......... Ron's Point of View (This might be the only time this happens so...) ..........

   Why are they he-

   Harry's deal! Oh Merlin! That's how (y/n) doesn't know about it yet! Harry told them to keep from her and now... 

   What's his end of the deal?

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   Oh crap I totally forgot about the deal we made oh noooooooooo I don't wanna do it it's so embarrassing! Ah well...

   "I guess..." Hagrid muttered and I follow them outside. 

   "We've decided that-" Fred started.

   "You should do it on the Winter Holidays." George finished, and they kept doing this which kind freaked me out a bit...

   "When she's here." they said at the same time. 

   "Why? It'll crush her..."

   "All's unfair in love and war..."

   "And we kept our end of the deal, so now it's only fair you do as well."

   I sighed, "Alright, then..." and they ran back to the Hogwarts Castle.

.......... Reader's Point of View (sorry that I keep changing it) ..........

   When I see Harry coming back inside, he was looking fairly upset.

   "What's wrong?" I asked him so only he'd here.

   "Nothing. Everything's fine."

   Mental note - ask him again later.

   "Well, I'd better be going. Library. (y/n), wanna come?" Hermione said.

   "Sure."

   And then I left with Hermione to the library. 

.......... Time Skip 'cause I'm lazy .........

   "(y/n)! Look!" Hermione came over to me, holding a huge leather bound book with tons of marked pages. "I got this for some light reading. I'm so stupid! It was right here the whole time!"

   She turned to a random page, and the first thing I see are the Hogwarts house colors. 

   "'Nicholas Flamel is one of the known founders of the Sorcerer's Stone. That's what Fluffy's guarding-"

   "Fluffy's guarding what?" 

   Just then I realized Harry and Ron had just come through the doors of the library and were coming right towards us. 

   "The So-"

   "SHHH!" the librarian practically yelled at us. 

   "We mustn't talk about it here." Hermione whispered so that Madam Pince (the librarian) wouldn't yell at us for the second time in five seconds. 

   Hermione showed them the page and Harry looked shocked.

   "Elixer of Life?"

   "This is so weird... Nicholas Flamel is 665 years old..."

   "I can't believe it! But who's trying to steal the Sorcerer's Stone, and why?"

(A/N) - I don't really have that much to say so... see ya next chapter!