Draco Malfoy

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   I woke up and grabbed my glasses and put them on before I looked over at Ron. He was still asleep. I get out of bed, slip into my robes, comb my hair and brush my teeth before walking over to the side on Ron's bed. I shake him, but he doesn't move.

   "Ron, wake up.", I say. He doesn't move.

   "Ron?!", I am starting to get frustrated. I mentally facepalm as he still doesn't wake up.

   "RON!!", I say, slapping him on the side of the head. He sits up and looks at me, panting.

   "Harry?! What was that for?!", he asked me, rubbing the side of his head.

   "For being a heavy sleeper."

   "Go get ready. I will be in the common room with (y/n) and Hermione."

   "Oh great.", he gets up and goes towards the bathroom. I walk down the stairs to see (y/n) and Hermione already there, sitting on the couch by the fire and chatting about... something. I walk over and sit next to (y/n).

   "Hi (y/n), Hermione.", I say and Hermione waves.

   "Hi Harry!", (y/n) says cheerfully to me.

   "Where's Ron?", Hermione asks.

   "He's getting ready. He will be down shortly."

   "Okay...", she says before continuing a conversation with (y/n). I stare at the fire until Ron comes down and we go to breakfast. I sat down with Ron on my right and (y/n) on my left. (y/n) had Hermione on her left. I talked about Qudditch to Ron, and (y/n) and Hermione were talking about some sort of stone I think. Suddenly, I felt someone hug me from behind. I jumped and slowly turned around to see something I didn't expect. It was... (y/n)? Wait, (y/n) is sitting on my left though...

   "What are you looking at Harry?", Ron asks me. I turn and look at (y/n) on my left then turn back to the other (y/n), but the other one had disappeared. I sit there shocked.

   "Harry?", (y/n) asks me.

   "Yes?"

   "Are you alright?"

   "Uh... yes I'm fine...", I stare at the place where the other (y/n) was. (y/n) waves a hand in front of my face.

   "Harry?"

   "Yes?"

   "Are you sure you're alright?"

   "To be honest, I'm not quite sure..."

   I must be seeing things..., I think to myself. I could hear Fred and George approaching.

   "Mind if we-"

   "Take Harry for a moment?"

   "What did you two do now?", Ron asks, annoyed.

   "Oh... nothing...", Fred says, smirking. I stand up and follow them out of the Great Hall.

   "What did you see?", George asks me.

   "Or who did you see?", Fred asks before he winked at me.

   "Well... I saw...", I start as heat crept up my cheeks.

   "I saw a person..."

   "Girl or boy?"

   "G-Girl...", I stutter. Wait why am I stuttering?? Why am I even acting like this?? Wait a second... how did Fred and George know I saw something earlier...?

   "Aw, cute.", Fred said, crossing his arms.

   "Harry fancies someone, Fred!"

   "Excuse me?", I ask. Fred and George try to keep a straight face, but fail and burst out laughing.

   "We... we got... class!! We'll tell you... you later.", Fred and George said in between laughs.

   "Um... alright?", I say confused. I look at my watch.

   "Wait, class starts in one hour. What do yo-", I say looking up from my watch, but they are both gone.

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   Harry has been gone for a while. I am starting to worry. I stare at the floor.

   "Missing Harry already, (l/n)?", said a bitter voice behind me. I quickly turn around to see Malfoy behind me. Ron quickly went under the table and sat on the opposite side of me and Hermione.

   "Why would you care, Malfoy?", I ask bitterly, glaring at the annoying little git in front of me.

   "Because I-", Malfoy started but the Great Hall doors were flung open and Harry stood on the other side. All eyes were on him. His face reddened from embarrassment and he quickly ran over and sat next to Ron, in front of me.

   "Because I'm just that type of person, (l/n).", Malfoy continued. All the talk continued in the Great Hall.

   "Ha! Yeah right.", I say.

   "Oh shut up, you mudblood!", Malfoy sneered. Those words stung. My eyes started to water a bit, but I blinked them away. Harry had had enough. He jumped up, making the table shake.

   "SHUT UP, MALFOY!!", Harry shouted. The Great Hall went silent once again. I sat there, stunned. Harry stood up for me? Well, it does sound like something he would do. Harry looked furious! I have never seen him this angry before.

   "Why should I, Potter?", Malfoy asked calmly.

   "Because that word could determine whether you die today or not.", Harry half-whispered.

   "Ohh...! So, Potter is defending his girlfriend! Pathetic.", Malfoy said as he smirked. Harry sat down I started to blush and so did he, but Harry still looked like he could strangle someone. He hid his face in his hands so nobody would see he was blushing.

   "Oh, shut up, Malfoy...", Harry whispered.

   "No!", Malfoy said mockingly. I started to get frustrated.

   "Go now you disgusting little git before I kick your arse so hard you fly to China!", I shout.

   "Haha... no.", Malfoy said. I smirked.

   "Bad choice, Slytherin.", I walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar and drag him out of the Great Hall and over to the Black Lake. I let go of him.

   "Well played, (l/n)...", Malfoy said. I could hear the fear in his voice. I punched him in the face before running off to the Great Hall. I storm inside. I feel like the happiest person in the whole wizarding world right now. I practically skip over to my seat.

   "What did he do?", Harry asked me.

   "Nothing really...", I reply.

   "Okay... what did you do then?"

   "Well...", I say. I walk over to him and whisper what happened in his ear. He slowly started to grin at this. When I was finished, he stood, grabbed my waist and spun me around. I squealed and pulled him into a hug as he put me down. He hugged me back. I pulled away and saw that everyone was staring at us.

   "I'll see you at class Harry! Oh, and you guys too!", I sat as I walked out of the Great Hall. Harry sat down again and smiled to himself.

   "What did she do, mate?", Ron asked. Harry smiled even more.

   "Only punched him square on the face.", Harry replied.

   "I see why you're so happy now!"

   "Yeah."

(A/N) OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO MUCH FASTER THEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!!!! I REALLY WANTED TO PUT DRACO SHOUTING AFTER YOU SAYING HIS FATHER WOULD HEAR ABOUT THIS BUT THAT IS FOR ANOTHER TIME!!! PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR THE SIXTH PART OF THE BOOK!! BYEEEEEEEE