Joking Around...

I found SO many images of this, it's just... insane. -Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

I wake up on my bed in the Gryffindor girls' dormitory and quickly sit up. I look around and see no one else is here... Oh crap. Is there class today?! I don't want detention though!! OH NO!!!

... Oh wait today's Saturday... Oops...

I shoot up, put my robes on, and head downstairs, and towards breakfast. Maybe the rest are there... As I walk down the halls towards the Great Hall, I see teachers setting them up for the winter. It's seriously winter already?! Gosh... 

My mind wanders to Hagrid's dragon, Norbert. We can't keep him here... Hagrid would get in loads of trouble, having an ILLEGAL DRAGON with him. Oh well... just as long nobody finds out until we have an idea of what we're gonna do with him, we'll be fine. Well... what about Draco, though?? ... Oh well ...?

I open the doors of the Great Hall and see Harry, Ron, and Hermione, at the Gryffindor table. I skip over to them and sit next to Harry. They were talking in very hushed voices about Hagrid's dragon.

"What do we do with it?! He can't keep it.", Hermione says.

"Maybe my brother Charlie can come and take it. He works in Romania with dragons.", Ron says, a questioning sound in his voice. 

"Great idea! Ron, go owl him you've go the chance; see if he has time to."

"Alright. See you guys in the Gryffindor commons, okay?"

"Sure. See you in a bit.", then we depart; me and Harry and Hermione to the Gryffindor commons while Ron goes and owls Charlie in Romania. 

.......... Time Skip Brought to you by Draco Malfoy; the Amazing Bouncing Ferret ..........  

"I'm back, you guys!", Ron says as he enters the commons. 

"Took you long enough.", Harry says.

"So,", I wrap my arms around their necks in a playful sort of way (I swear I saw Harry gulp, turning a little red), "What are we gonna do today?"

"I was hoping to get to the library, but maybe we should go tell Hagrid about what we're doing with Norbert and all.", Hermione suggests. 

"Okay!", I say, "Let's go!!!", and we run out, occasionally falling over onto each other, laughing at ourselves.

   Eventually, we made it in one piece to Hagrid's and I knocked on the door really hard, sort of... maybe... bruising my knuckles in the process.

"(y/n)!!! Don't hurt yourself!", Ron joked and Harry snorted. 

"That sounds a lot like her, doesn't it?", then the door opened and we all went in, me going last and accidentally tripping over the last doorstep... "Jeez, (y/n)! You ARE clumsy.", Harry snickered as I mock pouted, folding my arms, and Hagrid just laughed at us.

"Rock cakes?"

"... No thanks. We just had breakfast...!!!", Ron mutters, well, kinda. It was more of a sarcastic yell. Hermione even giggled. 

"Are you lot alrigh'?? Yer actin' like yer drunk."

"... Oh yes! We are perfectly fine. PERFECTLY FINE EVERYONE!", Harry 'says'. 

... Then after about five minutes of just sitting there, staring at each other, we all die of laughter for no apparent reason ... 

.......... Time Skip to the End of the Day?? ..........

"Well... that was nice!", I say, falling off a branch of the tree next to the Black Lake. Harry snickers as I almost fall over again once I stand up.

"Yeah... we should probably get back though... It's almost curfew..."

"WHAT???", and then about 30 SECONDS later, we were in the Gryffindor commons... doing the same thing. 

   Then, an owl flew in and landed on Ron's lap.

"Oh! It's Charlie's reply, guys!"

"Great!"

"... I think we forgot to tell Hagrid about this??"

"OH NO!"

Then we fell asleep on the couch...

(A/N) - Sorry for such a long wait guys~! I'm gonna introduce the new characters next chapter, actually... because I felt like this was needed and I don't really know why XD