D-Drarry?

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME IN THE WIZARDING WORRRRLDDDDDD!!!!

And yes. In this occurs that one little part of the deal we've all been waiting for!!! I didn't actually know what it was going to be until this chapter o,o Oh well... You probably know what it is *smirks*

AND NOW DiaryLH153 and CarlaCupcake are introduced! Yay...! 

No one? Okay, just go on reading, now.

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   NO CLASSES, BARELY ANY PEOPLE!!! DRACO'S STILL HERE- Oh.

   Ehhhhhhh. 

   "What're YOU doing in the castle, Mudblood?" Draco sneered.

   EHHHHHH. Nope! Not dealing with that today!

   "I'm walking. I hope I don't see you around!" and then I walked off, barely aware of him running in front of me and around the corner... 

   IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!! THE ONLY BAD THING IS THAT HERMIONE IS NOT HERE SO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH RON!!! 

   ... Wait- 

   Is that-

   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT?!

   WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?! I'M I GOING INSANE OR IS THAT-

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   Oh Merlin. There she is. FRED, GEORGE I'LL KILL YOU. VERY PAINFULLY. AND VERY SLOWLY WHILE I ENJOY YOU STRUGGLING FOR BREATH.

   I'm sorry, that was gruesome...

   "So... Harry, how was your day?" Draco muttered, obviously facepalming mentally.

   UGHHHH I. DON'T. WANT. TO. BLOODY. DO. THIS. ERGHHHH THIS IS ISN'T FUNNY!!! I'LL TELL ANGELINA JOHNSON THAT YOU LIKE HER FRED! Or is it George? I think it's actually George... No one will care anyway and why am I talking to myself like this? 

   Well, you're not really talking, Harry... 

   I need to just SHUT UP.

   "Bloody idiot..." I cough out, and his eye twitches, "I'm... errrrrr- fine.........." I groan as I look over at Fred and George, who are hiding behind the corner, trying to be sneaky as they watch.

   "God dammit, I really can't do this, but they've got something on me..." Draco whispered. 

   "I really want to punch you, but I can't!" I pretend to blush as I step closer to Draco.

    I feel like my head just exploded.

    I JUST DON'T. WANT. TO. DO. THIS. 

   And now I'm sure Fred and George as taking moving pictures of this and I'll never here the end of it because it'll just lead to more blackmail-

   Oh god, I wasn't supposed to tell you I knew about that... 

   Draco was biting his lip, probably because he didn't want to blow it... I wonder what they've got on him to make him do something like this.

.......... Draco's Point of View ..........

   Oh god. 

   Angelyn is right there.

   I can't do this now! I'll completely ruin it all and then I'll get... punished... 

   And I really don't want to.