Finally?

Here's the promised chapter!

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   I woke up on the couch, leaning against the arm of the squishy armchair I was sitting in, holding fantasy book I was reading last night (I couldn't sleep... don't judge me!) and I was so tired that I didn't even notice when I rolled over and fell on the floor, which woke everyone up (good morning!!), except me. Still lying on the floor, using a book as a pillow and not wanting to get up. 

... SUNDAY, RIGHT??? IT BETTER BE 'CAUSE IF I HAVE POTIONS TODAY I'M GONNA DIE. 

   "What day is it today, 'Mione...?", Ron muttered, eyelids half-closed.

   "Sunday."

   RELIEF!! MY LIFE IS SAVED FROM THE EVIL DUNGEONS A COUPLE FLOORS DOWN... 

   Suddenly, a girl I had never noticed before walks down from the girls' dorms and goes absentmindedly across the room towards us, staring out the window.

   Harry and Ron were both looking at each other with surprise when she sat next to Hermione and me. 

   This girl had short blonde hair that stopped at her shoulders, turning  a shiny silver when it came to the ends, baby blue eyes, and she seemed to be humming a tune under her breath.

   When a few seconds passed, we finally introduced ourselves to her. 

  "Hi, I'm Hermione Granger. This is (y/n) (l/n), Harry Potter, and Ron Weasley." Hermione said to her. She turned towards us.

  "Hi! I'm Anastasia Wolff, but you guys can call me Anya if you like. I'm a Gryffindor, too! Just I've been here longer; Third Year (a/n - I'm just assuming you want to be in the same year as the twins, Delphini_, so, comment if you want to be in a different year and I'll change it 😊).", she replied before her eyes landed on Harry's scar. "You're the famous Harry Potter, right? The one Fred and George keep telling me about? I mean... they say that you're very different from what they expected...", Harry flushed.

   "Y-Yeah..."

   "Okay, anyway, I'll see you guys later maybe?" -she smirks- "Gotta go catch up with the twins. We're working on something...", she smiles innocently before running off and out of the Gryffindor commons. 

   "Well... that was...", Harry muttered.

   "Weird? Quick? Strange? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY SPIT IT OUT!!!", I exclaim. Ron and Hermione double over in laughter. 

   "... Strange? I dunno...", he looks at me as if I was insane and I laugh. We're strange people; we already act like we're 7th years... 

   "Anyway, we should probably go to Hagrid's and at least TRY to tell him?? I mean... I know you're all lazy today, but let's go do at least this so we can cross it off our bucket list?"

   "We had a bucket list and I DIDN'T KNOW??", I say in mock shock.

   "Yes! Of course we do, dummy! Some of the things are tell Hagrid what I just said, do homework, study for the exams at the end of the year, study for O.W.L's-"

   "WHAT?!", me, Harry, and Ron shout, the boys falling off their seats near the fireplace.

   "Oh Merlin...", Hermione shakes her head and then literally drags out to Hagrid's hut near the Forbidden Forest. 

   Once Hagrid opens the door, we immediately start talking.

   "Hagrid, we've talked to Ron's brother Charlie-"

   "And he says he can take Norbert-"

   "And we did this because-" 

   Then it was just a bunch a blabbing I couldn't decipher... 

   "Wai', wai'. Hol' on. Yer givin' Norbert to Charlie??" 

   Oh boy... this is the part we all feared...

   "I-I guess... it's fer the best... but what if they don' like them other dragons?? Wha' if the're mean ter 'em??"

   "I'm sure he'll be alright Hagrid..." Hermione reassures. We all nod. 

   "I know... Thank yer fer tellin' me, though... When will 'e be comin'?"

   "At least by this Thursday."

   "BUT THA'S ONLY 2 DAYS!!!"

   "We're really sorry Hagrid, but we don't want you arrested..." Harry says.

   "Alrigh'..."

   Then we came inside for a while to chat then left and ran into the castle and split to our paths. 

(A/N) - SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! Hope you like this chapter! 

~Maddie