Whispers and Rumors

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   As I enter the Great Hall I could hear someone whispering behind me. I turn around to see two first year girls, one with blond hair and blue eyes, another with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, whispering things into each other's ears, but when I turned around one of them stopped. The other, however, didn't notice me and continued. The dark haired girl nudged the other slightly as I gave them a curious look. The blond quickly looked my way and glared at me before both walked away. Bloody hell?! What was that about?! Oh, well... I guess I'll let it slide... for now. I enter the Great Hall causing everyone to look my way again... This is strange... the Slytherin's were snickering at me and the rest well... the girls glared at me and the boys smiled. This is so confusing. Luckily, Ron and Hermione were already there, not really noticing anything and making the most noise in the hall.

   "Would you shut up, Hermione! It's just a bloody Daily Prophet!!", Ron exclaimed.

   "But I want to read it!", I walk over and to where they are and snatch the Daily Prophet from them.

   "Merlin, I should be careful about leaving you two alone..."

   "Harry... I don't think you should-", I stare at the paper in my hands. Gringott's was breached, but they said nothing was taken. That the very same vault was emptied that same day. Vault 713. I turn the page and nearly have a heart attack. There was a picture of me and (y/n) at the top and the article was labeled 'Young Love' at the top.

   "Think it is cute, ya know, with the boy who lived and everything.", (George Weasley).

   "Ahhh... Young Love...", (Fred Weasley).

   "OH MY GOD!! FRED!!! GEORGE!!", I exclaim, running to the Gryffindor common room, not even bothering to give the Prophet back.

   "I tried to warn him...", Hermione sighs.

When I finally reach the Fat Lady I say the password, but she doesn't open up.

   "Is it true? The thing it says in the Daily Prophet?!", she asked.

   "I... I..."

   "So it is?!"

   "NO!", I say the password again.

   "Alright! Alright! Give me a little time... geez...", she opens the portrait and I see the Weasley twins on the couch reading the Daily Prophet.

   "FRED! GEORGE! WHAT IN MERLIN'S NAME DID YOU DO?!"

   "Saved your arse, that's all."

   "Are you kidding? What if (y/n) see's this?! Oh my GOD! I think I'm going to have a heart attack!!"

   "Geez... slow down, Harry. Nobody believes what the Daily Prophet says. I mean seriously! Who believes Rita Skeeter?"

   "But... but..."

   "Ahhh take a joke, Harry. We made a mess and you will clean it up! No big deal!"

   "Easy for you to say, George! Like you said! I have to clean it up, not you!"

   "Yes, but we, we are the Weasley twins. Nothing better than us. So we, we are going to make you a deal."

   "Anything.", the twins looked towards each other and smirked.  "I have a feeling I shouldn't have said that..."

   "Yup!", they shout in unison.

   "So... this is what you have to do..."

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   I slowly open my eyes and blink at the bright light. Where am I? I look around and see Ron and Hermione on either side of me.

   "What happened?"

   "OH MY GOD! DOES SHE HAVE AMNESIA?!"

   "Shut up, Ron!"

   "Uh...?"

   "Hi, (y/n). You kinda passed out cause of lack of oxygen so Snape brought you here."

   "That makes her feel so much better, Hermione."

   "At least I didn't scream at the top of my lungs when she said something."

   "Wait... Snape brought me here?"

   "Uh... yes... much to Harry's dislike."

   "Oh wait, (y/n). Don't-", then the Hospital Wing doors were flung open to reveal a blushing Harry on the other side.

   "Oh hey, mate. By the way, what did you do to my older brothers?"

   "They made a deal with me."

   "That was a bad idea, mate. What was it?"

   "Tell you later.", he said before running over to me and engulfing me in a hug. He pulled away with worry etched across his face. "Are you alright?"

   "Duh.", he laughed a bit. "So... can you tell us the deal thing with Fred and George? Even though I have know idea what's going on? Hey, actually what were you going to say earlier, Ron?"

   "Oh... I was going to say- mmph!", Hermione hit him in the ribs. "Uh... nothing. Nothing."

   "Ugh. Never mind. You can go now... I'm assuming you wanted to go down to Hagrid's later? Something about a uh...?"

   "Yeah... erm... bye (y/n)...", then they got up and left.

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   "So, what was the deal?"

   "That they tell the Daily Prophet what my opinion was and I... I have to bye them new joke supplies...", I mutter. That wasn't all of the deal... but at least I'm not lying right?

   "What joke supplies? All of it I presume?"

   "Yup."

   "I'm sorry, mate."

   "Never mind. Anyways let's get to our classes so we can go see Hagrid!", Hermione exclaimed, dragging us to Transfiguration.

   "I think she just wants to get to classes...", Ron muttered. I stifle a laugh. I can't wait to see Hagrid today... it's been a while...

(A/N) - Okay... I lied I didn't get another chapter out the other day... but now it's here sooo yeah... sorry if it's not exactly like the book lol anyways lets go visit Hagrid now!!!