{04}

*A few weeks later*

My eye's flutter open and I force them open letting the beams of light flood through. My hand glide along the sheets feeling the empty space beside me and a small frown creeps on my face.

I'll admit it kind of sucks waking up alone. I manage to fully sit up and rake my hand through my messy bed head. My ears prick up as I hear the door swing open. I'm still on my guard and go to grab my knife.

Eli walks in carrying something in his arms. I easily let the knife go. When he gets to me, he lays a tray down on my lap filled with eggs, bacon, toast, beans, sausages and orange juice.

"I didn't want to wake you," Eli blushes, "So I brought breakfast to you."

"It looks so delicious." I say.

He looks at me eagerly waiting for me to dig in. I give him a shy smile before sighing.

"Eli- you have to remember I'm smaller than you and I don't eat so much."

As I tuck, in he chuckles and strokes my arm.

"I know how much you love roses as so well so..."

"Oh. Thank you." I breathe taking the rose from him.

I hold it to my nose and inhale the scent deeply, it has a sweet smell and is fragrant like perfume. Eli's eyes me as though awaiting my next move, I cup his cheeks and kiss him gently on his nose. I smile at him before continuing to eat my breakfast.

"Alright Kitten, get dressed," Eli says getting up, "I am going to take you shopping."

I have never been shopping in such a long time and so the curiosity came out in my voice.

"Shopping? Why?" I slip the tray onto the table next to the bed, "And, you know my name now, so you can use it."

"You clearly need some new clothes and since I am your mate, I will be happy to get you some," he says smugly, "I don't know, I like the name 'Kitten', it kinda stuck."

I think he hears the irritation in my groan because he then adds, "Maybe if you had just told me your name when I asked, I wouldn't have to use Kitten, Kitten."

Eli loans me a pair of track suits and a sweater. I place them on the bed neatly before going into the bathroom. After I'm finished I wrap my towel around my body and stand at the sink to brush my teeth.

I poke my head around the door and see that Eli is nowhere to be seen, I go over to the bed and start dressing. As I slip on the t shirt Eli comes back into the room.

He pulls down a black tight fitting shirt which really emphasises his biceps and I wet my lips unconsciously. A pair of dark blue jeans hung around his waist and a pair of black trainers on his feet.

His blonde hair is spiking upwards and I swear my heart stops for a moment. He glances at me before checking himself out in the mirror.

"You aren't going to shower?" I ask.

"Nope." He simply responds, "I'll just shower when I come back."

I only shrug at him.

"Are you ready then my rose?" He asks leading me out of his room.

I nod in response a breath hitched in my throat at his choice of pet name for me this time.

"Then let's go."

As we stroll downstairs towards the kitchen I skip behind Eli. The silence between us makes itself known and I find myself feeling very uncomfortable.

"That's my wolfs name." I comment, trying my best to keep a conversation going.