{07}

I decide to take a quick shower and change into some comfortable night clothes. Someone knocks at my door and I groan as I go to answer it.Amanda and Lexcye stand in the doorway, looking rather guilty.

"Come in," I sigh, opening the door, "Are we going to make this a habit now?"

"What did Eli say?" Lexcye bursts out suddenly.

"Lexcye!" Amanda groans.

I shut the door and walk over to them, settling on the bed.

"Nothing much." I say, "Yes he was angry that we had a drag racing competition and no he won't kill you-"

"That's a relief." She breathes.

"...because he's mainly angry at me." I finish.

"Oh that's terrible," Amanda frowns, "Now I feel guilty for making you take the blame."

"It's nothing I can't handle Amanda, really." I laugh.

"I was wondering," Lexcye cautiously asks, I hum at her, "Are you ever going to make up with Eli, I mean, perhaps forgive him?"

Her question instantly makes me think.

"I honestly don't know Lex. I mean, eventually I'll have to because it's really hard to resist the pull of this mating bond."

"Is that good or bad?" Amanda asks.

"I- don't know." I say quietly.

As I'm lost in thought, I feel Amanda and Lexcye's eyes both on me and I smile at them. 

"It'll work out alright, only time will tell."

"I hope it does," Amanda innocently comments, "I don't like it when you're fighting, I mean, he is my brother after all."

"Right."

Is all I can reply.

"Like I said, don't worry it'll all work out."

"What shall we do now?" Amanda asks.

"Umm, sleep?" I say.

"No way," Lexcye comments, "I'm still buzzing from our race earlier."

My eyebrows raise as I watch them both.

"Fine," I sigh, "I guess you can stay in my room- yet again- watching movies."

"Yay!"

"Alright."

"We have to go get snacks and stuff!" Amanda eagerly bounces up and down on the bed, "Let's go then!"

"Yes, yes, okay I'm coming." I say as I follow both girls out of my room and down to the kitchen.

"Let's be quiet, I feel like I've reached my limit with the amount of trouble I can cause today."

We are all like mice scurrying around trying to quietly get snacks out of the cupboard. We get out a few bags of chips and pop some popcorn. We also carry a large bottle of Coke to the room along with some glasses.

Everyone dumps their haul onto my giant bed before getting under the covers. I grab the remote preparing to turn on the TV while Lexcye and Amanda both stuff their faces with the snacks. I roll my eyes at them and flip to the movie channel.

"I can't believe you guys," I groan, "The movie hasn't even started yet and half the snacks are already gone!"

"This is what it's like being at the movies!" Lexcye exclaims.

"Hmm." I shrug and start to munch on the popcorn myself.

The brightness of the screen flashes before my eyes. Right now, The Little Mermaid plays on the screen.