{11}

Everyone stays in the kitchen. I kindly excuse myself from them and head for the bathroom. When I come out, I bump into someone again. It so happens to be Eli's father.

"I am so sorry." I hurriedly speak.

"No, my apologies." He says.

His face is expressionless. Something about him, just isn't right, I can sense it. There's something about him that makes me feel uneasy. I'm about to walk off when he speaks again.

"You're not good enough for my son," his deep voice sends uneasy shivers down my spine, "Frankly I'd be happier if he got with that village slut."

"Excuse me?" I question unbelievably.

I knew he didn't like me, but why? I have never done anything to him.

Does he know...?

"You heard me." He replies coldly.

"What gives you the right, to say that to me?" I grit my teeth, "You don't even know me."

"I know exactly who you are," he steps towards me, "You shouldn't even be alive."

"What can I say," I shrug with a smirk, "I'm a survivor."

"So it would seem." He chuckles.

"Listen, what do you want from me?" I huff.

"I want you to leave and never come back." He says while intensely staring at me.

I pretend to think for a while before glaring at him.

"I don't think so."

"If you don't," he threatens, "I will personally kill you."

"Not if I kill you first." I retaliate.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll leave my territory." He snarls.

"It's not your territory anymore though, is it?" I snap, "Plus cheap threats won't get rid of me so easily old man."

I hear him growling at me as I continue to talk.

"In fact if I remember correctly Eli now owns this pack and everything along with it."

"You should've died," he says, "Along with your parents."

"What did you say, you fucking cunt?"

"You heard me," he smirks, "In fact wasn't it around this time that the pathetic sons of bitches died?"

I feel as though someone has kicked me right in my gut, I watch him and feel the fire burning within me. My teeth are gritted and without thinking I lunge towards him grabbing his throat.

I push him, managing to make a dent, when I knock his head into the wall and he groans in pain. With a swift movement I swipe my knife out of my holder and press it to his throat.

"Don't you dare speak about them like that, filth."

I make sure the anger is noticeable in my eyes as I continue to stare at him. He chuckles at me and it only infuriates me more. I struggle, the knife shakes in my hand and I grit my teeth in annoyance.

No matter how hard I try, I just can't bring myself to slit his throat. Maybe because it's the fact I'll regret it? Or I know Eli would never forgive me? Or perhaps it's just because- I've gone soft?

I let him go and put my knife away, he laughs at my actions while rubbing his throat groaning. We just stay there, watching each other. I compose myself before shrugging.

"You're not even fucking worth it." I say eventually, "Just a worthless piece of shit."

I walk past him and he barges me. I feel a burning sensation on my skin, there's a sticky wetness also. As I look down, there's a deep hash now on my forearm and I just as watch the blood flows down my arm.

The Alpha and his rogue roseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara