{15}

ELI JACKSON

*A few days later*

"I WANT EVERYTHING TO BE PERFECT !" I bellow.

I keep strict supervision on everyone as they hustle and bustle around trying to get everything ready for Rosaleen's Luna ceremony. I keep going around and making sure that everything is being done perfectly, I accept and expect nothing else.

"NOOOO!" I yell, "I SAID WHITE ROSES, take those back immediately."

I walk towards the stage in the garden and tap my chin whilst looking at it. It's all wood with a huge arch above it, roses twist around the wood along with fairy lights in between. A podium stands in the front centre stage with chairs beside it.

There's chairs set out in front of the stage with a big divide down the middle. A white cloth decorates the aisle and it is covered with white rose petals. At the start are two short white columns each holding a neatly arranged pot of white roses.

I go inside to the kitchen to see what is going on there. I manage to hire at least 5 professional chefs for each course. They hurriedly try to get their meals prepared while desperately trying not to mess up anything. I stand over them and watch for a while as they make taster dishes for me.

On one plate they present me with a chocolate Millionaire's cheesecake, a triple fudge chocolate cake and regular Victoria sponge cake. I settle for a regular chocolate sponge and the cheesecake.

For the main dish, they put together a whole roast chicken along with vegetable rice and a miraculous sweet potato pie with loads of cheese. There's also various quiches including cheese and onion as well as a ham one too.

I congratulate them for their hard work and I am very happy with their food, I know Rosaleen will love it. As I walk around the house I begin to wonder what Rosaleen, Amanda and Lexcye are doing.

My ears prick up as I hear a car pull into the garage and I excitedly bounce into the kitchen waiting patiently. I watch as the three musketeers stumble through the garage door. They laugh and I can't help but crack a smile myself.

I decide to wait outside the kitchen since it's a little crowded in there. As they exit they don't seem to notice me.

"I told you, he was looking at you." Amanda laughs, "With your banging body and gorgeous looks anyone would, not to mention that ass though!"

"Amanda," Rosaleen replies, "I really don't give a shit."

"Yeah right, like he was super hot!" She says, "Don't lie you felt good when he was checking you out."

"Are you forgetting I'm mated to your brother?" Rosaleen smiles, "Besides, Lexcye, I'm pretty sure it was you he was after."

"Yeahh but he wanted you first, it wasn't me he was staring at when you came out in that swim suit, it was almost comical," Lexcye comments, "Admit it, if you weren't with Eli you'd totally go for him..."

"He actually did kind of look like Eli, that's what's freaking me out." Amanda says adding a little shiver afterwards.

"What? No he didn't! Eli is better looking!" Rosaleen retaliates.

"I mean like, if Eli had tattoos and piercings, and had the right equal muscular build, and can pull off a beanie, that's what he would look like."

"Like a hipster Prince Eric." Lexcye nods.

"Now there's a finneee man!"

Rosaleen pauses shaking her head.

"Guys I'm a werewolf remember, relationships outside of mating is dangerous business, it's just unnecessary."