{10}

I get back way before Eli, I shift and place on a long t-shirt. I look around laughing to myself, he thought he was going to beat me? HA! As I go into the house, I see that someone has already started to put up the Christmas decorations.

There is a giant bare tree in the middle of the living room and boxes of decorations lay around on the floor. I sigh and go into the kitchen, filling a glass with water and chugging it down. I chug another glass of water before washing the glass and placing it back where I found it.

I decide to wait in the kitchen for Eli. I fiddle with a few decorations on the kitchen counter when I feel someone behind me. I spin around to see a breathless Eli practically on his knees.

"Damn, you're still fast Kitten." He chuckles.

"I told you I'd win," I smirk, in that moment I feel the impact of the glasses of water, "I'll meet you upstairs."

He nods at me dragging himself to the sink, I laugh at him and go to our room. I go into the bathroom and rinse my face. When I came out of the bathroom Eli is outside, I go over to him, hold onto him from behind and we start to sway for a little bit.

He twists around so that he's facing me, I bite my lip as he watches me. I step onto my tip toes and plant a kiss on his lips.I claim them as mine, it was my turn to be rough, as I bite, nip and bruise them. He wastes no time as he moves his lips in sync with mine.

He picks me up and places me on the bed as he continues to kiss me. I don't hesitate to throw my hands around his neck and knot my hands in his hair. I wrap my legs around his torso as he comfortably nestles himself between them. He tugs on my shirt pulling it off.

Small moans escapes my lips as he kisses my neck gently and sucks at my skin. Tingles are present all over my body as he licks my spot where his mark is suppose to go. He pauses for a minute looking straight at me, I know what he is thinking.

"I'm ready." I breathe.

I faintly watch his canines extend and he presses them upon my skin. They pierce into me and I feel an uncomfortable pain go through my entire body. Eli holds me as a small screech echoes through the room. A sense of pleasure quickly replaces the pain spreading throughout me.

This is it now, no going back, I am now his and nothing can change that.He kisses his mark which makes me feel as though I am on cloud nine. So much pleasure rolls through my body from just this action alone. He begins to kiss my collarbone leading to the valley of my breasts.

He continues to make his way downwards kissing my stomach and my thighs. I proceed to remove his shirt before he resumes kissing me on my lips. We take it in turns removing our clothes as we kiss each other. I feel as he grinds against me, turning me on.

Moans escape from me filling the room and Eli smirks at me as he continues to tease me. He removes my bra and underwear, flinging them carelessly away. His hands grab my breasts, fondling them and he descends his head to my left breast.

He expertly rolls his tongue around my nipple and his hand continuously playing with my other breast. I tangle my hands in his hair, throwing my head back, his hand leaves my breast travelling down to my pussy.

His fingers prod and rub me and I feel myself getting wet. I groan holding onto Eli and he continues to rub my clit, teasing me. He gives up on my breast, I don't look at him but I know he's smirking.

His finger slips into me and I sharply inhale a breath, I can feel him as he slides his finger in and out of me. My hands seem to have a mind of their own as they reach down to Eli's boxers and rub his bulge.

I hear him moan a little as I start to rub him harder and he pumps his fingers in me with intense speed. He stops suddenly leaving me confused and irritated. As I look at him, he has a mischievous smirk stretching across his face.