{09}

The car ride towards town is okay so far. I'm riding in the passengers seat while Eli drives and Amanda and Lexcye sits in the back. The radio is on full blast and they sing along to every song that comes on. Sometimes I would join in if I'm really feeling it. Eli grabs my hand and holds it while steering.

I close my hand around his as he drew small circles with his thumb. He continues to randomly bring my hand to his lips pressing a kiss on my skin. I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks, making them hot. We swiftly come up to the area where I had stopped the car the first time, I feel a little uneasy.

I think Eli can sense it because he's continuously looking over at me while trying to keep his eyes on the road. His hand squeezes mine ever so gently and I allow a shaky breath to pass out of me. I feel as my breathing becoming rapid and my throat begins to close up.

"Hey, hey, hey." He smiles, I look at him my eyes prick with tears, "I'm right here, keep those beautiful eyes on me."

I nod at him, giving him a smile. He continuously kisses my hand and make sure that I am okay. It seems like forever before the woods disappear behind us and buildings come into view. It is like an old village that has old vintage buildings which housed modern shops.

I didn't get a good look before when we were racing. Eli pulls into the parking lot driving around for a while before parking the car in a spot furthest away from all the other cars.

"Okay, we're here." He announces turning off the engine.

"Yesss! Finally!" Amanda yells, she leans forward between the seats, "We're gonna need some money."

Eli groans and pulls out his wallet, I laugh as he counts a few notes and slap them in Amanda's palm. Amanda thanks him before hopping out the car with Lexcye following close behind her. Eli gets out the car quickly shouting something behind them then he looks back at me.

"Come on." He coaxes.

I get out the car and take a deep breath. My legs feel shaky as I look around. The town looks really Christmassy with decorations hanging everywhere. It is overwhelming really. Eli quickly comes over to me taking my hand and as I look into his easy going eyes I start to feel myself calm down.

We spend time just walking up and down the street first before we actually go into any shops. We browse through different shops, I tell him what I like and he tells me what he likes as we give each other ideas for presents. I manage to get some things for Lexcye and Amanda.

"Someone's getting in the Christmas spirit." Eli teases me.

"Don't start." I respond.

"Alright, alright," he laughs, "I'm sorry. Don't be mad."

He wraps his arm around my shoulder and bends down pouting his lips. I return a kiss to them and he grins. I look up and grin as I pull him with me.

"Let's go in here!"

He registers the shop I'm pulling him into and he groans while protesting. Victoria's Secret. Personally I don't really care for sexy underwear. I've never really understood what the hype over it is. I'm just being evil.

I browse through the sections as Eli awkwardly follows behind me. You'd think a womaniser would have no problem with browsing underwear with well- a woman.