{20}

My eyes naturally flutter open, I feel someone clasping onto me, I glance over my shoulder to see Eli sleeping peacefully next to me. So he did manage to come to bed last night.

Apparently I move around too much because I feel him squirm around before he peeps over my shoulder to look me straight in the eye.

"Good morning beautiful." He yawns.

"Good morning," I smile, "Did you sleep well?"

"Well enough," he shrugs, "What about you?"

I nod in response. I bite my lip hesitantly as I think back to yesterday, then decide to not bring up the blood or the rogues.

"Eli, do you know what day it is today?" I grin.

"June tenth?" He yawns and I nod widening my eyes, "OH SHIT! IT'S JUNE TENTH! I have a lot of shit to get done!"

As I watch him go into full blown panic, I can't help but laugh at him.

"I'll help!" I exclaim sliding out of bed.

"Are you sure you're up for it my rose?" Eli questions worriedly.

"Yeah don't worry about me!" I laugh.

I waddle to Eli's cupboard and slip on one of his t shirts lazily, I then brush my hair tying it up in a messy bun. I slip my feet into some slippers, I smile at Eli and he grins back at me.

We then both make our way downstairs, Eli staying by my side. I can smell something sweet cooking in the kitchen and I try to hurry my pace.

"PANCAKES!!!" I scream as I come to the doorway.

"Nope, they're my birthday pancakes!" Amanda hisses.

I laugh at her, "Happy fourteenth birthday Amanda!"

"Thank you!" She chimes back.

I sigh and rub my protruding stomach.I feel as though I'm going to pop any minute now. I waddle to the kitchen island and let out a sigh of relief as I sit down.

"Good morning Mrs Jackson." I chime politely.

"I told you my dear, call me Angela." She laughs.

She pushes a plate of piping hot pancakes over to my direction and I feel myself drooling while I keep my eyes on them.I thank her as she slides the syrup and butter over as well, I feel as though I'm about to cry.

"Muuuuum!!!" Amanda groans, "Those are my birthday pancakes!"

"Never get between a pregnant woman and her cravings honey." Angela warns.

I laugh and practically gobble down my pancakes in no time at all, everyone looks at me with wide eyes as I burp loudly.

"Excuse me." I giggle, "Those were so fucking delicious!"

"Eli! It's time for my yearly shopping trip where I get anything I ask for!" Amanda claps.

"Oh right yeah..." Eli hums.

"Huh?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Every year on her birthday Eli takes her out and buys her whatever she wants." Lexcye says.

"...Oh boy..." I bite my lip.

"I told Amanda she's getting too old for that," Angela shakes her head, "But we made a compromise, when she turns sixteen it'll stop."

"That's reasonable, I guess." I laugh.

"Amanda, listen," Eli breathes while Amanda looks at him wide eyed, her eyes shaking as though she's about to cry, "I can't get you everything you ask for because I have two kids on the way now, to take care of and well they're gonna need stuff too, so only a couple of things."