{25}

******

Song: Call of silence.

******
*7 more months pass*

ELI JACKSON ♕  

It is torture sitting around and waiting to be attacked. At least I know that we are prepared for when it does happen. I'm still panicking inside. I haven't seen Rosaleen all that much recently, she's been spending all her time at the training grounds- testing her skills.

I'm strolling the pack grounds at the moment watching the other pack members. As I approach the training area, I instantly catch sight of my mate. I see the sweat dripping from her as she trains hard, what she wears straight away catches my attention.

A short crop top with tight fitting black leggings, her hair is tied in a messy bun while her face shows a look of clear determination. I go up to the pen in order to get a closer look at her. She skillfully throws knives at targets while wearing a blindfold and also kicking ass, sparring with Alec.

As I watch her, I'm just in awe and I fall in love with her. Her skills are still beyond compatible with my own. It starts to make me feel bad. I know if I go up against her I probably won't win. I smirk cheekily, getting into the pen and going closer to her.

The other pack members see me, watching me with wide eyes. Alec backs off allowing me to fight her instead. A smug smile makes its way to my lips as she attacks me, still wearing the blindfold. I quickly dodge out of the way. She grits her teeth, dragging her feet on the ground to stop herself.

"I see you're getting better at this Ally." She laughs.

Ally?

I cock my eyebrow at her nickname. I let out a little chuckle as I look at 'Ally' who is blushing madly, with embarrassment.

"Let's see you dodge this!"

As she runs towards me I try to strike her, but she dodges impressively fast before delivering a blow to my knees knocking me over. I quickly recover, standing up.

She can sense me on my feet and instantly heads for me, her leg quickly comes up, making contact with my stomach and my ribs as she strikes twice. I'm coughing uncontrollably, holding the middle of my body. From the smile on her face, I can tell she know she has me.  

She tries to punch me but I catch her arm and twist her head before quickly planting a quick kiss on her soft lips. She groans a little before I pull away.

"I'm really going to beat the shit out of you now!"

She edges closer to me, throwing punches- connecting with my ribs and face. She then manages to kick at my arms and neck before sending a kick straight to the center of my gut. I block her next kick, shielding it with my arms. I can tell that really frustrated her. She aims lower kicking my crotch.

I hold my ground trying not to yell out in pain.
She stands opposite me, her fists clenched ready to go some more.

"Come on you weakling, that's all you got?" She taunts.

I'm gritting my teeth. Carelessly throwing punches her way while she easily evades them.

"I think we've both had enough of this," she sighs, "I hate showing you up like this. I know! Don't worry it'll all be over soon."

She jumps up, flying- almost- up in the air delivering a kick, with full force- to my face before gracefully landing on her two feet again. I hit the floor, dazed holding my jaw in pain.

A smug smile covers her face.

"And that ladies, is how its done."

The pack members applaud her and I can feel the pride emanating off her. She rips off her blindfold and stares at me straight in the eyes. She looks as though she's shocked to see me laying on the floor, before crossing her arms and chuckling.