{05}

*A few more weeks later*

You know I feel like Eli and I are getting on pretty well these past weeks. He had the closet built for me like he said he would and I can't believe it. It's the most gorgeous thing I have seen in my life. Well apart from the clothes and stuff he bought me and possibly- the man himself.

Right now, I'm sitting on his lap as he sifts through paper, taking care of his- our packs business. Although I'm not officially the Luna... yet.

"You know, I think you need your own chair." He laughs leaning back.

"But what fun would that be." I pout sarcastically.

He chuckles a little and I smile in response, it stays like this for while. Silent as we look into each others eyes.

"Okay!" He breathes, "I am, going to get some snacks for us."

He gets up and I eagerly sit in his chair.

"Tea and cake. Sugar? Milk?"

"Three sugars and lots of milk." I smile politely.

"That's a lot of sugar, damn!" He comments.

"I know," I shrug, "It's what makes me so very sweet." I reply, batting my eyes.

"You're so funny." He says.

"You love me." I stick my tongue out.

"Yeah, I do." He whispers smiling.

I feel my cheeks heat up as his comment catches me off guard. Eli chuckles at me and I try to hit him but he dodges out of the way.

"Go and get the snacks, you prick!" I yell.

"Alright, alright." He says, his hands go up in a surrender position.

He leaves the room and I sigh slumping back in his chair. I start to twist myself around in it and pretty soon I feel dizzy and sick. Maybe I should've gone with him. I start to get bored and go through the drawers in his desk.

Nothing exciting to find, just loads of unkept paper and stationary scattered messily in them. So I tidy them up and neatly rearrange everything, going through it one drawer at a time. As I come to the drawer in the middle of the desk I try to open it but it's locked.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I don't really understand why one drawer is locked and the rest aren't. I don't find a key in any of the other drawers, I rattle it then grab a small letter opener and a pair of scissors. I try to pick the lock briefly before the I hear the door open.

"Okay, I have tea and chocolate cake!" Eli announces, I hear the tray hit the desk, "Kitten?"

I stand up and he watches me, confusion evident on his face.

"What you doing down there?"

"Oh, I dropped these by accident." I sigh, I sit down and glance at the food, "That looks yummy!"

"Do tuck in." He smiles taking a seat opposite me.

He passes a plate, fork and a cup over to me, I thank him and cut off the edge of the cake before shoving it in my mouth. Eli watches me like a hawk while I groan in satisfaction. Best fucking chocolate cake I've ever tasted. I take sips of my tea whilst preparing to finish my cake.

"What?" I say.

Eli gulps down some tea then smirks, "I'm just impressed at how wide your mouth can open, wow."

I raise an eyebrow at him then slowly realise where he's going with that comment.

"Oh well, I bet it won't have to open so much for you." I smartly counter.