meeting the boys

I was walking on the beach. Barefoot on the hot sand. I stepped on something weird, I figured it was glass or garbage or something. So I reached down to pick it up, it was an Iphone. I pressed the home button, a picture of Harry and Gemma came up. i figured I found a fellow directioner's phone. So I went to see if I could find the owner.

When, I saw Liam, Harry and Niall. Just seeing them is hard, but the fact that Liam and Harry are shirtless made me get light in the head. Zayn comes up behind them. Niall's hair is messy, his blue eyes similar in color to the water. Liam jogs up to me, I try not to make it obvious that I'm staring so intently. He smiles.

"My name is Liam, my friend lost his phone" he says guesturing to Harry,

"Have you seen it?"

somehow I managed to say "Is this it?" and handed him the phone I found.

"Yes thank you" He smiled and ran back to Harry.

Zayn and Liam were talking. The boys walked up to me. Zayn was grinning, he swatted Niall's arm, Niall slapped Zayn's stomach, they continued this until they got to me.

Zayn shoved Niall almost into me, I just stood there looking stupid, but come on they are THEM for god's sake.

Zayn whispered something into Niall's ear, making him blush. He looked at me.

"Uh will you go surfing with us?" he looked nervous.

"I don't know I've never tried before..." I answered not really sure what to say.

"We'll teach you!" Louis said excitedly. "Ok... I guess so..." I answered not knowing how to reply to Louis excitement. "Don't worry we won't subject you to Lou's teaching, Liam is a better surfer anyways" Harry said smiling.

"Hey that's not true!" Louis said whacking Harry's shoulder

"Yes it is" Zayn says laughing.

"Or we could just go swimming, we've been surfing all week" Niall said.

The boys all look at me

"She chooses" Liam said.

"swim" I said.

Niall smiles at me appreciatively. Niall yanks his shirt off, and jumps into the water,

"brilliant, you still have your shirt in your hand!" Zayn yells laughing, Niall throws his soaked white shirt onto the dock.

"I'm next" Liam yells.

"I have someone joining me..." I tell them. "Oh cool, is she hot?" Zayn asks me, winking.

"You'll have to wait and see" I answer.

Please vote and comment it's small but it helps