A/N.../ chapter

(A/N) So I'm going to do 75 chapters total:) So there is 14 of them left, and possibly an epilogue. 

Everyone, was getting up, because we're going making sundaes in the kitchen, I squirted whipped cream in Niall's mouth, he wrapped his arm around my hips. I chuckle, turning to see Monique and Zayn giggling, feeding each other ice cream. Luke looks uncomfortable with Meghan, leaning away from each other. Not even making eye contact. I'm going to tell Luke, about Meghan tonight. Calum and Louis are smearing ice cream on each other's face. Michael and Ashton are screwing around with the chocolate syrup. Harry and Sierra are feeding each other ice cream, Harry's arms wrapped tightly around her waist. Liam and Aspyn Nicole are chuckling to each other, her leaning up against him, her head on his chest, them leaned up against the counter. Luke's the only one who looks uncomfortable. I pull out of Niall's grip, and take the whipped cream with me, I squirt a smiley face on his shirt with whipped cream. then squirt caramel eyebrows and teeth. Luke bursts out laughing, Meghan rolls her eyes. I shove Meghan subtly, then Mo joins in, sticking her hands in the chocolate ice cream. wiping it on his shoulders. Luke's still laughing. As she takes more whipped cream smearing it on his cheeks. He's laughing so hard right now, Mo sprinkles chocolate chips on his shirt. "you're going to get it!" Luke yells, pinning Monique down to the ground. squirting the toppings all over her. She couldn't stop laughing, when Mo laughs it's like a 5 year old little girl laugh, it's adorable. Especially to Luke. She couldn't stop laughing, his hand running like crazy over her extremely ticklish sides, we're both really ticklish. Everybody just stood there in awe of how... cute they look together. Of how they look like they could be married and happy. and Zayn looks crushed. "It's your fault, you started this!" Luke says holding her arms down, a grin on full display lighting up the features on his face. "Nuh-uh! I did not! Chris started it! I just... you know... helped her" Mo says, and she's smiling wider than I've seen her smile in a long time. "Baymo, you should know, you'll never get the best of me I'll always win" Luke says laughing, a look of recognition crosses Mo's face. Her smile even wider "Get off of Me Lukey, you're such a goatsagg" she says giggling, her hands pushed against Luke's chest, but he's not budging, she's obviously powerless against him, he's clearly pretty strong. Luke kisses her cheek quickly, then letting her up. She looks flustered and red, with toppings smeared all over her, and a small smile on her face. She looks like she's pondering something. Luke pulls his shirt off, because it's practically dripping in sticky toppings. and chocolate ice cream. I grab it  out of his hands, and throw it in the washing machine,.

I see a little bit of navy blue writing on his lower hip... navy blue is Mo's favorite color. and it says 'Lily' with a little flower underneath, it's a fairly small tattoo. "What's up with your tattoo?" Meghan asks, pursing her lips. "Umm" Luke says looking at the floor. A flustered expression on his face, replacing the grin that Mo had caused. Monique looks scared and doesn't say anything, she also looks like she's about to cry at the same time. But she clears her throat, taking a deep breath, she walks to Luke's side, her index and middle finger tracing the small lines. "When me and Luke were... together.... I... I got pregnant... with a little baby girl... and I ended up miscarrying... but we...we were going to name her Lily... and after we found out she died... we both got tattoos so that we'd never forget her."                                                                                                                                                            Mo says, pulling the the leg of her pants, to reveal a tiny tattoo, just below her ankle that said 'Lily' in tiny looped writing, I'd never noticed it... she always wears an anklet during the summer, a silver one. It was in navy blue, like Luke's. Zayn looks like he's about to cry. He rubs his eyes trying to make it not noticeable, nobody says anything. We all just stare at them. A tear runs down Monique's cheek, but,  it's Luke who reaches out and pulls her into his chest soothing her. Not Zayn.

I don't know what to say, the whole room is silent. Luke is rubbing Mo's back lightly, Monique's tears running down Luke's bare chest, as he carresses her, holding her in his arms. She seems so content, being held by Luke, he runs his fingers through her naturally and ridiculously curly hair. Her salty tears running down Luke's chest, and the tears all stopped on his tattoo, and I think that baby really should have been born. And a piece of me wants Luke and Monique to be together.