Wedding/end

Today is the day, I'm getting married, I'm getting married to Niall Horan! I love him so much....

We're getting ready, curling our hair, well Mo is straightening hers, she has extremely curly hair so she has to go over it again and again. I have to do the back of it for her. We brush light makeup on for the pictures, none of us really wear any makeup, so we're having a proffesional do our makeup, we're not wearing anything heavy though.
Monique helps me get my dress on, I love my dress, it's perfect. Everyone else is in their dresses, I'm finally in mine. I feel pretty, I feel confident, I never feel pretty or confident, so this is new. Everything I have on is perfection, and I like it. I had my teeth bleached professionally this morning, I've brushed my teeth about three times, making sure I have a white minty smile. I love everything, it all looks perfect, and all my makeup is water proof because everyone cries at weddings, especially me, I'm so damn emotional.

An hour later:
The flower girl- my sister -goes down the aisle, next is Monique and Luke arm in arm, then my sister Ashleah goes down with Harry, they are seeming to like each other quite a lot, then my brother Hunter and Michael go down, then my brother Luke goes (I have a brother named Luke, but not Luke Hemmings) with Calum. Then goes Bella, holding one of Liam's hands, he's great with her, he'll make a great dad, then goes Louis, holding onto Ryan's hand. Everyone is in their proper places. Now it's my turn, I have my flowers in my hands. my arm looped with my Dad's
"You may all stand for the bride" the pastor says, everyone stands. Now it's my turn.
I start down the aisle, taking each step carefully, Niall's seeing me in my dress for the first time, his eyes are wide he's biting his lip again and again, dragging his teeth over his lip slightly smiling. I feel a pink rising on my cheeks, as he keeps staring at me.
We reach the end of the, a small smile on my dad's face, patting my hand, "who gives this woman to be married?" asks the paster, "her mother and I" my dad replies.
The pastor nods.
"Treat her well" my dad whispers to Niall, patting his shoulder. "Of course" Niall nods. I step up, "join hands" the pastor says. Niall and I intertwine our hands in front of us. "I love your dress" Niall whispers softly.

We wrote our own vows.

"I promise to love and care for you and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.
I will always be honest with you, kind, patient, and
But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.
I love you.
I promise to encourage your compassion,
Because that is what makes you unique and wonderful.
I promise to nurture
I promise to help shoulder our challenges,
For there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together.
I promise to be your partner in all things,
Not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole. I promise to you, perfect love and perfect trust,
For one lifetime with you could never be enough.
This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things."
Niall says, a single tear running down his cheek.

"You have been my best friend, confidant, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible.... You have made me a better person as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together.
You are my true counterpart.
I will love you, hold you, and honor you,
I will respect you, encourage you, and cherish you,
In health and sickness,
Through sorrow and success,
For all the days of my life." I say, feeling love soaring thoroughly me, tears of pure love and affection running down my cheeks.

"Do you Christina Marie Rose, take Niall James Horan to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the pastor asks.
"I do" I say nodding.
"And do you Niall James Horan, take Christina Marie Rose to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The pastor asks Niall.
"I do" he says, smiling at me, "You may kiss the bride" the pastor says. Niall places his hand on my lower back, dipping me low, and kissing me gingerly.
He stands me back up straight, both of us pulling out of the kiss. "I now pronounce you man and wife, I now give you Mr. and Mrs. Horan!" The pastor says smiling at us. Niall takes my hand, leading me back down the aisle, we go to the reception a half an hour later. This all feels so perfect, I love him so much. We're sitting next to eachother hand in hand, his thumb tracing small circles over my hand, we're just smiling to eachother.
"I love you" I tell him softly.
"I love you more" he says.

EPILOGUE

Jeremiah, me and Niall's two year old son, is running around with our four year old boy Elijah, "Jeremiah Gregory Horan! Elijah Nathaniel Horan! Calm down, go play in your rooms" I tell the boys pointing to their bedrooms. My other little boy Connor and my daughter Cassidy are playing out in the yard.
I feel Niall's arms around me, "You're a cute mum" Niall says into my ear. "You're one fine dad" I reply smiling, he chuckles. "Have you talked to Monique, how are her and Luke doing in Australia?" Niall asks.
"I have, they're doing great, they are definitely not having kids, that whole experience is kind of ruined for them, they're first died, and then Ryan and Isaac got taken away from them, so they won't be having kids but they have a beautiful house and Mo is doing great with her job, doing whatever she does in astronomy" I tell him. He smiles "that's good, I'm glad they're happy" Niall says. My other daughter Sophie comes and tugs on my pant leg "Mumma, when's dinner?" she asks. "In about 45 minutes Sophie" I tell her, rubbing my hand over her dark brown hair. "Ok" she says running off, well more like waddling, at that age their legs are so short. The kids sound kind of like both of us Irish/American. It's awesome. I'm so happy with my life, married with five kids.