NO TITLE

We get to his room. and I flop down on the bed, he lays down next to me "I'm exhausted" I say. "so am I" Niall says sighing. I fall asleep quickly. I get shaken awake after I screamed, I'm crying so hard I lean into Niall's shoulder. "What happened?" he asks worriedly. "I had a dream that Monique... that Monique died after she had the twins..." I barely choke out the words inbetween tears and everything. "It wasn't real... it wasn't real... Mo will be fine" he reassures me rocking me in his arms. I finally stop crying. I look back up to him, he's still holdingn me. He wipes the water out from under my eyes. "Everything will be ok. Monique will be fine" he says. I hug him, fresh tears spouting. I pull out of the hug after a couple minutes wiping off the tears. "I hate to see you cry" Niall says, his blue eyes looking into mine. I half smile. That's all I could manage, and then the flashes of Monique, dead on her hospital bed  from my dream ran through my mind again, I broke down again and the tears flowed. He put his finger under my chin. "Monique will be fine." he says and I believe him. he gives me a weak smile as I try and brush the tears off my cheeks. Niall beats me to it. I feel the trails of moisture drying on my cheeks. I take in a shaky breath. "your so pretty when you cry, when you cry. wasn't ready to hear you say goodbye, now you're tearin me apart, tearin me apart, you're tearing me apart, you're so London, your own style, your own style" He sings quietly, I join him on the next part "we're together it's so good, so girl why are you tearin me apart tearin me apart you're tearing me apart." we sing together. "did I do something stupid? Yeah girl if I blew it ust tell me what I did let's work through it. there's gotta be some way to get you to want me like before, cos no one ever looked so good in a dress and it hurts cos I know you won't be mine tonight no one ever makes me feel like you do when you smile baby tell me how to make it right" we trail off on the same line. He smiles at me. "I like that song" I tell him. He smiles." We should go out tonight" Niall says smiling. "sure" I tell him. "We'll leave in an hour" Niall says. "I get out a a black dress that comes a little above my knees. humming little black dress the entire time.