I suck at titles

He's engrossed in my fan fic, he won't stop reading it. His eyes would widen. Or he'd smile. I'm so nervous. He looks up at me after about an hour and a half. He's smiling, "did you finish it?" I ask. He whispers to me "that was amazing. I loved it" he says. I blush. He leans towards me, grazing his pink lips against mine. kissing the edges of my mouth teasingly. His kisses trail down my jaw line near my ear, lightly skimming my upper neck. "Just kiss me already" I whisper. His blue eyes burning, he touches his lips against mine. Getting a reaction from me immediately. My hands writhe up and into his hair. He wraps his arms around my waist. pulling me up against his body. I feel his muscular chest up against mine. I feel his heart beating. He deepens the kiss, my hands are messing up his silky blonde hair. I'm up against the wall, he's in front of me up against me. Gosh this boy is a good kisser. His hand travels down. Almost on my bum. He keeps one hand down on my lower back, his other hand cupping my face. We slow down little, the kiss not yet broken. I pull away. He pulls me forward slowly trailing little soft kisses down my neck, he gets a little below my ear... I know it will leave a hickey, but oh well. I bite my lip. I should really stop biting my lip. Niall looks up at me, kissing me gently. The most freaking adorable expression on his face. He runs his finger over the new love bite on my neck. He smiles up at me like a little boy.

We decide to go get frozen yogurt. As I'm putting toppings on my huge dish thing, a tall guy, who was pretty muscular looked me up and down winking at me, I ignored it, not caring. I felt in my pockets to text Monique, I missed her. My phone wasn't in my pocket, I set my fro-yo on one of the tables, "Ni, I'm going to go get my phone out of your car" I told him as he sat down. "Alright, hurry back" he says winking.
I walk out to the car jam my phone in my pocket, and start to walk back, when I feel a two large arms around my waist, and I know they aren't Niall's. I nearly scream but think better of it. The person yanks me around backwards, so I'm facing them. There's barely enough light, but I can see that it's the guy who had checked me out earlier. "What's your name doll?" he growls out. "Christina" I say, scared as hell. "he shoves his lips against mine. I yank my face away "please leave me alone" I say, my bottom lip trembling. He grabs my wrists, shoving me up against Niall's car. He roughly jams his lips against mine. I try and kick him where I know it will hurt the worst but he's shoved himself so close to me my legs are pinned against the car. I try and yank my arms out of his grasp but he is holding me too tight and is easily overpowering me. He pulls his face from mine.
"You like it lovely?" he says into my ear, I let out a whimper "no, just please leave me alone" I say trying to get away. He shoves himself up against me harder, sending jolts of pain down my back, parts of his car being shoved into my back. I feel a bulge against my leg, "get away from me! You sick, disgusting asshole!" I spat at him. I see his hand raise as he hits me sharply across my face, it starts stinging, I feel the tears running down my face. He smiles at my tears, at the pain I was in. He laughs menacingly. I feel him fumbling with my belt trying to get my pants off. I shriek, my legs going wild. He was not going to do this to me. I quickly shot forward kicking him in the face as hard as I could. His eyes full of anger, he shot forward jamming his elbow into my stomach harshly. I let out a cry, the tears dripping from my eyelashes. He laughs, and starts un-doing my belt.
I try and shove him away from me, as hard as I can.
He stumbles back, he slaps my face violently I can hear his hand meet my cheek loudly. The pain is circling through my face, he laughs again. He gets my belt undone, reaching to pull my jeans off, I hear jogging footsteps. The man shoves me against the car harder, not hearing the steps. he reaches and starts unbuttoning my jeans. I can hardly see in the almost darkness, but I make out Niall's face, his jaw tenses. He races forward shoving the man off of me, the bastard looks startled at Niall's sudden approach. Niall kicks punches the man fully in the face, and then in the stomach, the man crashing to the ground as Niall kicks him in the face, making both his nose and his mouth bleed. And then kicks him in the stomach, hard. I hear his sudden intake of breath as Niall's foot hits his chest.
"Do not ever touch her. Ever, EVER again. If I ever see your face again, I swear on my life, I will bury you. Don't ever pull shit like that again you prick" Niall yells at him.
The man groans, still on the ground. Niall's eyes blazing, he walks towards me, his mouth set in an infuriated line.
He comes toward me, a small tear runs down his face slowly as he looks at me, my arms clutching my stomach. He reaches out, touching my cheek where he hit me. Another tear trickles down his cheek. He sees where I have my arms wrapped around my aching core. he lifts my shirt just enough to see the damage from where he elbowed me. He winces, I look down to see my stomach had been bruised badly, the blue and purple mixed with shades of black played against my skin. I took in a breath, but inhaling was so painful, I let out a cry. feeling the tears running down my face. Niall looked as though he was about to go beat that man who was still on the ground again.
I let out a choked sob, a pain shooting through my injured center again. Niall reached forward holding me bridal style. carrying me around to his car.
I felt the thick textured mascara on my cheeks, Niall wiped the tears off my water stained cheeks. Setting me in the passenger seat. He walked around to the other side, his hands balled up in fists.
We drove to his mum's house. He gets out, slamming his door shut violently coming around to my side. He picks me up gently, I can't help but whimper at the pain running through my aching body. He carries me into the house a mixture of pissy-ness and concern playing his features. He lays me on the couch gently. Attempting not to put me in any pain, but my damaged stomach hurts. Niall calls out "Mum!! Mum come here" he shouts. Maura races down the stairs toward us panicking at the urgency in his voice. She looks at me, taking in a sharp breath "what the bloody hell happened?' she asks racing to my side.
"A man hurt her. He hit her, and he.he he tried to.. rape her" Niall lets out the anger in his voice apparent. "Niall get me the first aid kit. now" Maura says to him. He runs to the bathroom returning with it in his hands. Maura grabs a wipe with something on it that cleans out bacteria and stings like hell. wiping off a small cut on my face. "Ni get an ice pack from the freezer" she says. He races to the kitchen, "and a rag" she yells, he comes back and hands it too her she lays it in my sore and bruised stomach. It hurts and feels good at the same time. "What happened to the man who did this?"
She asks looking pissed. "Niall beat the living shit out of him" I say, hoping she'll excuse my profanity. She looks pleased in an odd kind of way.