We need to pack

I walked over to Luke, and wrapped my arms around him gently. "You did good today Luke" I whisper to him. He sniffs. "Chrissi, I love her. I love her more than anything. I just want to hold her in my arms. I just want Monique to love me back." He says, tears running down his face. He wipes out from under his eyes. "Luke, she does love you, but as a brother... Not the kind of love you want from her. And I'm sorry" I tell him. "I know, and she's married and Zayn's a great guy, and I'm not angry with Zayn. But I can't stop loving her" he says trying to stop the tears racing out his blue eyes. "I know Luke, and I'm so sorry" I whisper hugging him. Calum and Michael sit next to us "Mate, don't cry" Michael says frowning. "Come on cheer up Luke" Calum says trying to smile.
Luke attempts a smile and fails. He lets out a shaky breath and wipes the trails of moisture off his cheeks. He stands up and we all start to walk out of the airport.
I grab Luke's hand "Everything will be alright, I promise" I tell Luke. "Are you sure?" He asks with wide eyes. "I'm positive" I assure him.
But truthfully I have no idea how things are going to turn out. We all go sit in the car. I sit inbetween Luke and Niall.

Me and Niall get dropped off at me and Mo's apartment. We had to pack up the rest of my stuff, I was almost done anyways.

I look over to see Niall frowning at something. I walk over, it's a picture of me with my ex, he's kissing my cheek."what the frick? Why do I still have that?" I mutter. I walk and throw it away. Niall's still frowning "What's wrong baby?" I ask wrapping my arms around him softly. "I guess I just get jealous too easily" He mutters looking a little peeved. I sit him down on my bed. I sit in his lap, my arms around his shoulders. "Really?" I ask. Kissing his cheek. "Because, I love you and just you... so don't get jealous even though it's really cute" I say and kiss his other cheek. He smirks, "just me?" he asks. "Mhmm just you" I whisper, kissing the tip of his nose. "Good" he says smiling. He presses his lips to mine. I pull back quickly. "Ni, we have to pack" I whisper. "aww come on, five minutes?" he asks, setting his hand on my lower back. "Ni, we can kiss all the time when we live together. But for right now we have to pack" I tell him standing up, I start to walk back to the living room, when I feel two hands grab my hips, yanking me back. "No!" I fight his grasp, pulling away. He grabs my wrists pulling me against him. I try and fight it. "Niiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll" I whine. "Let go, we need to get packed" I groan, trying to get away. I look up as he chuckles. I kiss him, he lets go, as soon as he lets go I pull out of the kiss, I run to the living room. I hear him running behind me. I start laughing. "You are so going to get it!" he yells, taking me down. He's sitting on top of me but not pinning me down with his weight. He leans down and kisses me, and gosh he's irresistible I start kissing him back. He's the one to pull back this time. He looks at me with raised eyebrows "You can let me up now" I say giggling.