Sleepover:)

Monique is staying over tonight, Luke has to sleep all by himself sad sad, sorry Luke. He's at the doorway right now, keys in hand. Mo gives him a small kiss goodnight, but of course Luke has to turn this into a big thing, just kidding they are adorable together, he wraps his arms around her, lifting her to his height. Her feet are like five inches off the ground, she's so short, and he's pretty tall.

She looks incredibly delicate in his arms. He finishes kissing her, letting her down to the ground slowly. PDA EWWWW!! just kidding, me and Ni kiss all the time. He walks out, brushing his hand against hers. She smiles, walking back to meeeeeeeeeee. "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MOOOOOO you guys are so cute together" I tell her, bumping my hip against hers. She laughs, "I ship us together" she says smiling. I laugh, "so do I," I tell her. We eat some food, goldfish, ramen noodles, ect.

I grab the last goldfish off the table, we dumped the box on the table earlier, and we eat a lot... so... yeah, I grabbed the last one. She gave me this look that she always does when she's mad, and it's like this really large frown, with her eyes wide and her nose scrunched up. It's quite odd actually. "That's mine" she growled. "Nope" I said, about to eat it, holy crap! Monique's a fricken' ninja! She like totally tackled me on the ground, jeez, she's not that strong but when she wants something, she's like the hulk in a little girl's body. I fight for it though, shoving her over, but no the ninja I call my best friend, yell's "hi-yah" and knocks me straight to the ground with her ninja face on -Ninja face? Mo has a ninja face?- The goldfish flies out of my hand onto the couch. Mo jumps up but I grab her ankles, she hits the ground, but automatically shoots up round-housing me to the floor. Like I said, Monique's a fricken ninja. Niall comes out of our room, sleep evident in his eyes, we woke him up, no I feel really bad. I'm 21, I need to stop being so immature. Mo stands up, a guilty little angel look on her face, crossing her arms over her chest.

Niall sees the goldfish and eats it. Problem solved. "Sorry for waking you up babe" I say wrapping my arms around him, kissing him softly. "It's alright love" Niall says running his fingers through his hair. He gives me a small smile, dayyyyyynnnnggg he looks good in dem sweats. "We should go to bed" I say. she nods. We go into one of the guest rooms. There's a bunk bed in there. I get the top, I love the top bunk, hate the bottom bunk. It started when I was younger, because I always thought if like a serial killer, he would kill the one that's the easiest to get to. So I just always sleep in the top because I got used to the top bunk.

Luke came and picked Monique up. So me and Niall are just cuddling, we're not really talking or doing anything just enjoying eachother's presence.

"Do you remember when we went to Ireland, and we were at the park and some fans spotted us, and some girl named like Clove or something, wrote her name and number on my hand and you got really mad?" Niall says laughing.

"ugh her name was Clover, and she was a whore, she should know to stay away from my man" I grumble.

Niall laughs. "I thought you were going to kill her in he sleep" Niall says laughing. I roll my eyes, "I would only do that if she tried something again, she only had the first offence, but the second time she dies" I say kiddingly.

Niall laughs, shaking his head. "A month and nine days" he says grinning.

"Have you found your dress?" he asks, an excited gleam in his eye.

"Yes Ni I have" I answer. He smiles widely.

"Can I see it?" he asks pleadingly, pulling the puppy dog face.

"No, Niall it has to be a surprise." I tell him firmly.

"come on baby, please, I'm so curious" he begs.

"No, quit making this harder than it has to be, you'll see on our wedding day" I tell him giving him a small smile, I smile every time I think that we are going to get married.

"Oh fine" he says, pouting.

"come on Niall, no pouting" I tell him, running my finger over his lips.

He smiles "you want to know what would make me stop pouting?" he asks.

"If it's me in my wedding dress, not happening, but what is it?" I inform/ask.

"A kiss" he says smiling cheekily.

I comply. No complaints, kissing Niall is indescribable. I kiss him softly and gently, him kissing back. We pull out of the kiss, smiling. "I can't wait to marry you" He whispers, brushing against my ear.

Ok, small note, I don't do a a lot of notes, because, I don't like having to read other people's notes in their stories, no offence to anyone. But just a reminder, there will be only 75 sections to this book, and an epilogue which means it's almost over:( Sad sad. Oh and the picture on the side is kind of what Monique looks like, her name is Madison Pettis. She's Peyton on the game plan, and she's more of what Mo looks like than the original picture. xx ChristinaHoranSept13