Niall he's my favorite

We were running around when, I saw the person I was expecting. My best friend, Monique running up. I sprinted to tell her. Zayn was her favorite.
"Mo...... Mo" I said trying to get her attention.
"Yeah" she answers looking over my shoulder distracted.
"who are you with?" she asks, looking at the boys who were messing around about thirty feet from us.
"Those are the boys" I answer slowly. "What boys?" she asks looking confused. "THE boys" I say slowly, I hoping she wouldn't break down and fan girl wich could happen any moment.
"As in one direction?" She asks, breathing rapidly.
"Calm yourself" I say.
".......OK" she says. taking deep breaths we walked down to them, I introduced Monique to all of them.
"she IS hot" Zayn says smiling at Mo.
Her eyes get wide as she turns to me, "earlier conversation" I say.
"You were talking about me?" she asks looking worried
"kind of" I say.
"What did you say?" She asks.
"Just that you were coming." I tell her.
"Ok, now that the interrogation is over, want to join me?" Zayn asks Mo.
Monique pulls her sundress over her head, revealing her navy blue and white bikini she pushes Zayn off the dock. Zayn grabs her ankle and yanks her into the water. They continue to have a water fight. Me and the rest of the boys race to the end of the dock and jump in together. As time passed I was liking Niall more and more. Minute by minute he grew more attracive to me. Monique was flirting with Zayn tthe whole time. The sun started to go down, we all got out of the water, and got dressed. Liam and Harry sarted making a fire. We all sat and talked. It started to chill a little. Zayn wrapped his arms around Monique and sat her in his lap. She gave me 'the look' and rested her head on his shoulder.
"Are you cold?" Niall asked me softly.
"a little" I said not being honest I was really cold. He unzipped his hoodie and slid it on me. I nearly died right then and there. his hoodie smelled good, it smelled like him.
"we should play truth or dare" Harry said. "ok" Liam said
"alrighty" Louis says
"yeah ok" Zayn says
"I guess so" Monique says reluctantly. "sure" Niall says
"sure" I say. Niall laces his fingers through mine. I smile at him, as Louis says
"truth or dare Zayn"
"ummm dare" Zayn says
"I dare you to kiss Monique" Louis says grinning.

Please vote and comment it seems irrelevant and small but it helps

To fall for Niallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें