The story I never knew

I rushed out the door and ran into the nurse that's always going into Mo's room to check on her "Tell Mo I'll be back and I had to leave it was an emergency" I said quickly. Sprinting out the door to the place that Niall told me they were. I saw a figure standing at the edge, it's Luke. I run into the building, there isn't an elevator, so I have to take eight flights of stairs to get to Luke. I run and my legs are burning by the time I got to the top. I run to the window fling it open and scoot to the edge, Luke is breathing heavily. "Luke no, don't" I whisper. "Christina, why not? I mean I love her, and she just wants me to leave!" he whispered. "Luke she made Zayn leave too" I tell him, his eyes widen and then jams his eyes shut quickly "but...but Zayn and Mo are married they are official! They made their love official! She's carrying his babies. They're in love, she loves him back, she's not going to love me, and I know that. And hurts and hurts more and more and it's breaking my heart, to love someone so much to want to spend the rest of your life with them to need them to be yours and to know they'll never be yours... it's torture" Luke said his eyes still closed. I sigh "Luke your life doesn't need to end over this. This doesn't have to happen, Luke, she loves you" I tell him, "No, now I'm her friend, she used to love me, but she doesn't anymore, we used to love eachother like mad we used to love and love and never stop loving eachother. She was mine and only mine, we were teenagers then, but that didn't mean a thing, it was honest love it was a true love, an only once in a life time love she held my heart in her hands and she still has my heart  in her hands. She may not know it but she holds my heart, and by no fault of her own she's ripping it in half" Luke said, his eyes still shut tightly "Luke I'm sorry, but if you do this you'll tear Mo's heart into a million pieces and even her love for Zayn won't repair her. Luke you mean more to her than you realize" I tell him. Luke's eyes open "I mean something to her?" he asks, his blue eyes widen. "Yes Luke, you mean a lot to her" I tell him, looking into his eyes. A tear runs down Luke's cheek silently "No, no I don't! Her love left with her when she moved" he says. The tears falling like rain down his face. "No Luke you mean a lot to her" I tell him in pure honesty. He muttered something under his breath about 'his child' I widened my eyes at the thought. "Wait, Luke, what about your child?" I ask. He looks up a wild burning sensationnly fire looking spark lit in his eyes,  "me and Monique we slept together in highschool, like I said we were in love, me and her. We found out Monique was expecting achild made from our love, I was delighted at the thought Monique having our child, our child that we would love together. We were going to get married, But our little girl died, for no reason at all and we were crushed to find out that our little angel had died. We ran away together to grieve our loss, we ran away toogether, only for a week, but our week together was a secret. We told neither of our parents about why we had left or were we had gone, and we refused to tell them, and her parents got so furious with her, they made her leave, they made her leave her home, and they made her leave me, it was terrible and everything was over for me" Luke said. So Zayn hadn't been her first.