Helping Luke

We just stayed there under the dock. The water lapping at our bare ankles, the damp beach sand inbetween my toes. I felt the salty breeze whip my hair around my face I pulled out a hair band getting annoyed with the wind. Tying my hair up in a high ponytail on my head. Niall's blonde quiff gettting messy. I hugged him tightly, my head at his chest. We walked hand in hand to the beach, out from under the dock. We went to the spot where we'd all had a fire and played truth or dare, where Mo had kissed Zayn, where Mo had met Zayn where I had met Niall, where we'd met all of the boys, where I had found Harry's phone, where we'd all become friends, where I had come just to get my mind off of things, but had met a world famous boyband instead, this place held so much memory. From just one night. This is where me and Mo used to come every other week on Thursday. I felt a tear slip at the thought of all the happy memories that had occured here. Right now my world is broken, my best friend is in a coma and I am planning a wedding without her, I need Monique. I wiped the salty tear away, and decided I'd enjoy the moment with Niall. I laughed when I remembered daring Harry to run off the dock in his underwear. Niall looked at me questioningly, "I was just thinking about when Harry ran off the dock in his adventure time underwear." I said gigggling. Niall smiled at the memory, "It feels like so long ago, but in reality it was only three and a half months ago" he says smiling. I laugh "we're all getting married, there are only three left and they have girlfriends" Niall says chuckling. "Ni, do you want kids?" I ask, suddenly thinking about it, I had never really thought about it. "yes, of course" he says grinning. I breath out a sigh of relief "good so do I" I say.

Back home a week later

video on the side is Luke in the state he is with Mo and the coma and all his sadness:( Alright, watch it! xx ChristinaHoranSept13

Mo would be out of her coma in a few days, Luke spent every living moment with the sleeping beauty. Along with Zayn. I visited every day to check on her and every time I'd come they'd both be there. I would talk to both of them. I noticed a black line on her collar bone I went to see what it was, it was a tattoo, in the shape of a heart, in the area where her was and inside the heart it said 'Zayn was here' I I guess she got that on her honeymoon. I look at Zayn raising my eyebrowes he gives me a small smile lifting his shirt and guesturing to the tattoo on his V line that says 'Mo was here' with two arrows. I laugh, they are such dorks. Luke digs his fingers into the cuts on his wrists. He hits his stomach roughly, Zayn doesn't see. I walk towards Luke, his blue eyes were red and bloodshot. He looked sick and he had lost weight, the old beautiful happy Luke haad disapeared. I lifted his shirt to see where he had punched himself. There were cuts and bruises that he had caused. I couldn't stand it, I started crying at the sight. Luke looked at the floor. Running his fingers through his hair. He was so skinny, I don't think he's eaten at all. He pursed his lips. "Luke, if Mo knew you were doing this to yourself, because of her, she would bawl her eyes out and feel awful stop, for Mo. You need to be healthy and and undamaged when she wakes up, because if she sees you like this she'll worry her ass off and the last thing she needs is more stress. stop for Mo" I said to him, Zayn was in the bathroom so he didn't see any of it. Luke sighs "alright, but I don't feel like I can eat. I don't have an appetite" he said. "I'm taking you to me and Ni's, so that you'll eat get showered get your mind off of monique for a while, and when you're all cleaned up you can come back and see Monique " I tell him. He looks reluctant "ok, but the moment I'm cleaned up, I come back for her" He says. his eyes wide. "Ok, Luke" I say taking his hand and guiding him to my car he looks so weak and vulnerable it's heartbreaking.

We pull up to our house I lead him in, he can borrow a pair of Niall's pants and a t-shirt, they're around the same size. I get them for him and put it in the bathroom where he'll be showering. He goes into the bathroom, and I go into the kitchen and make kim macaroni and cheese. I get it into a bowl and he comes out. clothed with the cuts on his arms cleaned up, his hair neat into it's usual style but still a look of complete brokenness in his beautiful eyes. I give him the food, he eats it slowly. Taking his time to chew each bite. After he's done. I put the bowl in the sink, and we drive back to the hospital.

Zayn's in his seat, not doing much, just gazing at Moniqe. As if waiting for his princess to open her eyes. I hear a rustling at the doorway, I look up to see Michael, Louis, Calum, Harry, Ashton, Liam, and my babe. They walk in with a bunch of stuffed animals and balloons for Monique, they all got her stuffed goats because they are her favorite animal. and lots of balloons and bubble wrap for her to play with when she wakes up. I smile at all of them, Luke gets up and talks with them all. As does Zayn, I just stay planted in my seat, Monique's stomach had stuck out a bit now, the twins were growing, the two girls Ryan and Emily. Now I'd have a neice named Ryan and a little sister named Ryan, both girls. It's funny. But I can't wait for Ryan and Emily to be here. They'd be beautiful little girls and they'd look like their beautiful mom. But I keep having this itching feeling that one of them is going to be a little boy that's a spitting image of Zayn that's how I keep picturing the twins, Ryan and a little boy. But I'm sure I'm wrong

Please vote and comment it's super helpful