No title for this one

After dinner me and Niall drive to his Mom's house we go up to his old bedroom.
I smirk running my finger tips over his chest playfully. His eyes widen as I wrap my arms around his neck, not holding on too tight, I get up on my tip-toes as I can and kiss him gently.
I danced my fingers through his hair slowly. I pull out of his arms.
I grab my pajamas which was just a big T-shirt and a pair of micro shorts. I walk to the bathroom and get dressed in there. When I come back Niall is laying on the bed in his pajamas with his eyes closed all spread Out like a starfish
I pull out my phone and take a picture. I tweet it, and then lay next to him, his eyes fly open "holy shit" he says sitting up, "oh my gosh Christina you scared the hell out of me" he breaths out. I laugh quietly. He jets out quickly and wraps his warm arms around my waist, pulling me in so that I'm up against him. He scared me that time. I suck in a sharp breath Niall laughs at my shocked expression.

Niall flips me so I'm face to face with him. He roughly grabs my face pulling me in his lips crashing against mine, I'm too shocked to kiss back at first but after the shock wears off I'm kissing him back passionately, roughly. His hand brushes the hem of my shorts I tense up and stop while kissing him, he chuckles. "Don't worry love, I'm not going to do anything we haven't both agreed to" he whispers into my ear. I let out a relieved sigh. he smiles at me. I look down, blushing at his gaze. He laughs at my reaction. I finally look back at him he looks at me, his blue eyes seemed to glow in the dark, he's looking at me again. I bite down on my lip, trying to keep the blush from reddening my cheeks. But I could feel the heat on my cheeks. Gosh why does he have this effect on me?

He smirks, he runs his index finger down my cheek. Making the red on my cheeks worse, "I love the fact that I can make you like this" he laughs quietly, he leans forward slowly kissing me again tonight. "dayum Ni" I whisper in his ear, intentionally tickling his ear. A shiver runs through Niall. He looks at me with wide eyes.

I plant a gentle kiss on his lips and then roll over. He gently runs his foot over my calves. I roll back over five minutes later, Niall's not asleep either.
He half smiles. Niall reaches out running his fingers through my hair gently. He pulls me forward, so that my body's against his.
He smiles, his warm chest up against mine. I rest my head on his shoulder he rubs circles on my back comfortingly. I start drifting to sleep.