back off Holly

I go sit by Niall, we talk and have fun. But Holly keeps coming to mind and I'm constantly comparing myself to her. After we've eaten. We drive home. We go into the room. I forget to tell Niall to turn around. He turns wide-eyed as I pull my the dress off. I get in my pajamas. And lay myself on the bed. "Hey, are you ok?" Niall asks. " sure" I answer. Not really sure what to say. "Is this about Holly?" He asks grimacing. "Kind of" I tell him. I sit up and lay me head on my bent knees. "Was that tattoo because of you?" I ask him, not really wanting to know the answer. "Yes" he says. Pulling his lips to the side. "What happened...with you guys?" I ask. "We dated for a while until I got on the X factor. Then me and Holly split up" he says. "Oh, she's beautiful" I say. Because honestly she was. She was absolutely gorgeous. He looked at me confused "in her own way" he says. She was pretty, she was pretty enough for Niall. She was prettier then me, I wouldn't blame Niall if he left me for her. And the way Holly talked it seemed like she was going to try to get him from me. I don't think I could bear to not have Niall. Niall looks at me "what are you thinking?" He asks. "I just think Holly might still love you" I tell him, waiting for his reaction. He bites his lip "why do you.... That doesn't matter to me. I'm in love with a different girl now. Holly doesn't matter to me anymore" he says. "Oh" I say chewing on my bottom lip. I lay down on the bed, Niall lays down also. I slide my legs under the covers and turn facing towards Niall. He wraps his arms around me. I nuzzle my face into his chest. He's so warm. He smiles. Running his fingers through my long hair. I run my feet over his calves. I look up at him and kiss him gently. I pull back wanting to see his reaction. He smiles at me. Kissing my forehead. He puts his finger tips just below my cheek bones, we both lean in at the same time I enjoy every moment. I slide my hands down his back slowly. I lay my face on his chest again. I love this boy and I'm not going to let him go ever.

The next morning Niall's phone goes off, I answer it before it wakes him up. I hear a girls voice. "Hey babe, why don't you ditch your girlfriend for a while, we can have fun like we used to" it's Holly I recognize her voice. "Hey Holly, this is Niall's girlfriend. He's asleep but I can give him your message?" I say smugly. I hear her take in a sharp breath. She hangs up immediately. I set his phone down on the nightstand next to him. I feel a tear slide down my cheek. She wasn't going to quit. I was crying before I knew what was happening. Niall sits up he looks at me his eyes widening. "Christina what happened?" He asks. I wipe the tears off my face, I need to be mature about this. "Someone called while you were asleep I didn't want it to wake you up so I answered it. It was Holly" I tell him. "What did she say?" Niall asks gently. I repeat what she said word for word, my bottom lip trembling. Niall looks irritated. "I don't want her. I want you, no matter what Holly says or does" he says looking sincere. "But Holly has so much more to offer! She's gorgeous Niall" I tell him blinking back the tears. "She's pretty, yeah but she isn't what I want! Holly isn't you I want you and I don't want anyone else! Not Holly or anybody. I just want you" he says looking me in the eye never breaking contact. I feel my bottom lip quiver he seems so honest when he says that. I bit down on my trembling lip. "I love you" I whisper, letting myself fall into his arms. Nothing feels better than to be held by him right now. He rubs my back gently. I just allow myself to be held.

Me and Niall are cuddled up together watching random YouTube videos on his phone. When I get a call from Monique. "I answer it immediately. "Navy blue and white, or just navy blue?" Monique asks, "navy blue and white. Why?" I ask. "Picking out napkins for the wedding" she answers. "Ok" I reply. "Ok well I'll call you for any more descisions." And then she hangs up. I swear sometimes my best friend is the weirdest human being on the planet. I turn back to Niall and we continue to watch Connor Franta.

Please vote and comment