Suprise

"Christina will you go out with me tonight?" he asks smiling. "Yes of course" I reply. "Where are we going?" I ask. "That's for me too know and you to find out, dress nice" he says grinning. "Ok" I say walking to his- I mean OUR room. My clothes are already unpacked and put away. I find the perfect dress, I forgot I even had it. It's a sapphire blue and peach swirled pattern, it stops just above my knees and is tight on the bottom and loose on top with little holes on the shoulders. I carry it to the bathroom with a clean set of matching bra and underwear. I get in the shower and scrub my hair roughly, and wash my face. I shave my legs making sure I don't miss a spot. I get out if the shower and put lotion on. I towel dry my hair. and then get into the dress. I shake my head and then towel dry more intensely. My hair is basically dry. I brush it out and then do my make up, which is just mascara and clear lipgloss. I heat up my straightener. Crap I forgot to brush my teeth, I brush my teeth quickly reapplying lipgloss because it all got rubbed off by my toothbrush. I straighten my hair until it's perfect. Because it's straightened, it goes about five inches past my shoulder blades. I put on matching sapphire flats, and a little anklet. I'm all done. I walk out of the bathroom into our room.
Niall is standing there in black pants and a blue polo, that made his eyes stand out, his blonde hair into a neat quiff. He licks his lips ever so slightly looking me up and down. I try and make the red on my cheeks not visible. He smiles, "you look amazing" he says to me. I bite my lower lip in nervousness, looking down at the ground. He walks towards me, his hands clutch my sides, his hands enveloping my waist, his big hands making my waist look small. He puts his index finger under my chin, and kisses me gently. We go out to the car hand in hand. He pulls up to a nice restaraunt. We get out, and go in.

We're eating, when he stands up and walks to a little stage in the middle of the restaraunt. He sits on a stool and pulls out an acoustic guitar. He clears his throat. "This is for you Chrissi" he says. He strums on the guitar for a moment and then gets into a beautiful rhythm. He starts singing a song that I don't know, but it's beautiful. I feel a tiny tear run down my cheek. He walks to me, and gets down on one knee "Christina, will you marry me?" he asks holding out an open little velvet box. "Yes!" I reply. I feel more tears streaming down my cheeks. He slides the ring on my shaking finger. I look at it, it's a one band ring with a couple little diamonds surrounding a bigger one, it's beautiful, simple but beautiful. I fling my arms around his neck. And his around my hips. I kiss him softly. Everyone claps, "I love you" I whisper to him, "I love you too" he answers, wiping the tears of joy off my cheeks.