Night mare

I found the dress Monique will wear as my maid of honor. I also found the flower girl's dress, which will be my sister Anabelle, my brother Gavin will be the ring bearer, my sister Ashleah will be one of my bride's maids, so will Ryan and Bella. My brothers Luke and Hunter will be bride's men... there isn't really such thing, but whatever it's MY wedding. Luke, Ashton, Calum, Michael, Louis, Harry, Liam, and Greg will be Niall's groom's men.

There is only two weeks until we get married. I can't wait, I really can't. Some of the stuff about our wedding is hateful. They blame the band breaking up on me. But I know it wasn't my fault, so I honestly don't care. We're happy, so everything is fine.

I'm talking to the wedding planner, getting all the little details set. I'm telling her about the napkins and table cloths, when I feel Niall wrap his arms around my hips, rocking me slowly back and forth as I talk, running his lips over my neck. I let my head fall back as I talk to her. "Juliette, I'll call you later" I tell her, tossing my phone onto the couch.

"You're working hard on this" Niall says, still rocking me back and forth.

"I want it to be perfect" I reply.

"Well, if you're there, we say our 'I do's' and I get to kiss the bride, it will be perfect" Niall says.

I smile . "You know we've only known eachother for around a year and a half now." I tell him.

He smiles, "best year and a half of my life."

I laugh, "so much happened, Mo got hit be a car, Mo and Zayn got married, Luke came back into her life, Mo and Zayn got divorced, Mo had the twins, We got engaged, Zayn got the twins, Luke and monique got married, the band ended" I list.

"not all in that order, but yeah" Niall says laughing.

I chuckle, "oh, and before all of that, I fell in love with the Irish member of One Direction" I say, turning to face him.

"And I fell in love with an American girl who found Harry's phone in the sand." he says. I look at the time, it's 8:45 PM.

"Niall, only two weeks" I say.

"ugh, it feels ike forever" he groans. I just nod, laying my head on his firm, smooth chest. We lay on the couch talking about everything, everything there is to talk about. What we'll name our kids, what we want to do before we die, everything.

I struggle to keep my eyes open, listening to Niall's soothing voice as he speaks isn't helping the wave of tiredness washing over my body, trying to weigh down my eyelashes. I try and keep my eyes open as I listen to him, "go to sleep baby, you're tired, I love you" Niall says kissing my forehead. I give him a tired smile, letting sleep calm my senses and take over.

I thrash violently, screaming, crying, and trying to shake the awful nightmare out of my head. I feel two hands grip my sides, pulling me back, but I fight them. The hands move to my back, in a tight embrace, rubbing my back soothingly, for some reason, I don't want to fight these hands. I let them bring me to reality, pulling me out of the wretched dream. Wringing the bad feelings out of me like muddy water in a sponge. I open my eyes to see Niall looking at me in utter confusion, a mix of worry and confusion etched on his perfect face. "Chris, what happened? Did you have a bad dream?" he asks, still rubbing my back in a steady circular pattern, it's quite calming. "Yeah, I did..." I admit. He's thinking, furrowing his brow, and looking at me. "What happened in the dream?" he asks. "Well, I walked down the aisle, and you were there, but then Zayn like jumped out and shot you right before you said 'I do' and you were bleeding and I couldn't save you" I say, the awful image of Niall on the ground, bleeding out is running through my mind again and again. The thought, bringing tears to my eyes. Niall's eyes widen, "that would never happen" he says, furrowing his eyebrows. "I know... it was just awful" I say, wiping the tear that escaped my eyes. Girls have smaller tear ducts, so it's easier for tears to roll down our cheeks. Niall pulls me against him tighter. "Sing for me Ni?" I ask of him, nuzzling my head into his chest snugly. "Mm sure" he says. "Truly madly deeply?" I ask. "Sure" he says, singing Liam's part in the beginning,

Am I asleep, am I awake or somewhere in between?

I fall asleep as he sings melodically, every note perfection.