getting ready (short)

Meghan smiled widely at all of us, she seems nice enough. "This is Chrissi" Luke says motioning to me, Meghan gives me a tight smile, "This is Michael, Calum, Lou, Liam and Ashton" he says motionting to the grup on the couch, "This is Niall, Zayn, and Harry" he says to Meghan "and this is Monique" Luke says guesturing to a smiling Mo. Luke leans away flicking his gaze to the kitchen for a moment, but in that short moment I saw Meghan glare at Monique, thinking no one had noticed. I don't like her anymore. Meghan leaned forward and kissed Luke unexpectantly, Luke stayed in the same spot not really doing anything, he pushed Meghan off him gently, shaking his head not saying anything, Meghan smirked to Monique, Monique chuckled at Meghan's cockiness. "We should go to a club tonight!" Monique said smiling. Meghan smirked "yeah that'd be a great idea" Ashton said smiling big. Everybody agreed on a club, that I don't know the name of. We all had to get ready, so we went to our own houses, me and Mo would be getting ready at me and Ni's place. I decided on a loose gauzy peach top, and a skin tight black skirt, with tannish peachish boots and some bracelets.

the image on the side is Christina's outfit xxChristinaHoranSept13