LONGEST UPDATE EVER

I stand up and grab the black bag with my clothes in it. "Close your eyes" I tell him. He closes his eyes tightly, I look, he got me my fluffy pink with snowflakes pajama pants and a dark grey T-shirt to sleep in. I got it on quickly "You can open your eyes now" I say, laying back down cuddling close to him. He wraps his strong arms around me firmly. My hands were on his chest, I nuzzle my head into his shoulder. He pulls blankets on top of us. "Ni, how long have we been together?" I ask him. "A bit over two months, why?" he asks. "I was just seeing if I remembered correctly." I answer him. "Oh ok." he says. I kiss his cheek soft and teasing. He turns face to face with me, kissing my lips. I run my hands through his hair, his silky blonde hair sticking up as I run my fingers through it. He kisses me again a little rougher, hoping for a reaction I kiss him back, he rests his hand on my hip pulling me closer kissing me steamily. I wrap my legs around him tightly. He grips my waist kissing me. We pull back for air, gosh he was a damn good kisser. We lay there for a moment looking into eachother's eyes. I bite my lip out of pure habit. He looks at me pained. "you know that's such a turn on, quit torturing me" he whispers. I blush automatically.

THE DAY OF MO AND ZAYN'S WEDDING;

I was helping Mo into her dress carefully, making sure we didn't rip it, or ruin her hair that took three and a half hours. Zayn hadn't seen Monique's dress yet. She got her shoes on, and her jewelry. I could see tears brimming her eyes, "No, Monique! Your makeup took forever! If you ruin it I will kill you" I growl. She laughs slightly, blinking quickly. Luke comes in, he hugs Mo tightly
"This is your special day princess, everything will be perfect., love you" he says to her smiling. She looks like she is going to break any moment and start crying. He sets his hand on her stomach "and I love Ryan and Emily too" he says. Referring to the two names that have been picked for the twins. Her lower lip trembles. "no, no, no Lucas Robert Hemmings! You cannot make her cry" I yell. I hand Mo a tissue before any of her makeup smears. "I love you Lukey, go sit with YOUR princess before I start sobbing" she tells Luke. "Yeah go sit with Tess" I say nudging his shoulder. He blushes "fine" he jogs down the stairs. "I have to go, I'll be standing waiting for you, with the rest of the boys." I tell her. "love you Cam" she says hugging me. "love you Mo" I say. I walk out of the bride's room, the four boys are standing there. It goes, Liam, Niall, me, Harry, Louis. We all hook arms and walk down the staircase. We seperate and stand at our assigned spots. Calum, Michael, and Ashton were in the wedding too, they were from 5SOS, Luke's band. I recently met them, and they are absolutely hilarious. Ashton was the flower boy, and Calum and Michael were both ring bearers, each gripping a side of the pillow they walked down the aisle huge grins plastered acrossed their faces.

"You may all stand for the bride" the pastor says. Everyone stands from their seats. Monique gracefully ascends from the staircase. Zayn takes in a sharp breath, seeing her in the dress for the first time. He smiles widely, he motions to Mo, "you see that beauty walking down the stairs? she's about to be my wife." he whispers to the pastor. The pastor chuckles. Mo smiles and meets her dad (whom she told they were getting married three days before the actual ceremony) and starts walking with him to Zayn. They stop, he hands her off to Zayn.

They had wrote their own vows, Zayn is first "Monique, from the moment I met you, I knew you were different, you're real, and your the sweetest girl to walk this planet. You are my reality and what keeps me here on earth, you have the key to my heart, and I'm only living when I'm around you, When I'm not, I'm just exsisting until I can hold you in my arms again. you are the missing piece to the puzzle that is me. Monique I love you to the moon and back." He says, a tear running down his cheek. I feel a couple tears roll down my cheek. Monique goes on and says her vows. It was literally the sweetest thing I have ever seen in my entire freaking life. I hear the preacher say "you may kiss the bride" He puts his hand on her lower back, and her arms around his neck, he dips her low and kisses her sweetly. "I now pronounce you man and wife" he says when they pull apart. Zayn picks her up bridal style and carries her down the aisle "Mr. and Mrs. Zayn Malik" The pastor says as 'unconditonally' by Katy Perry played. Mo has tears running down her face as he carries her outside to a white horse . Mo's eyes get wide at the suprise. He sets her on the horse, sitting side saddle. He sits in front of her and she clutches his waist tightly. They would be riding to the airport, which was only like 2 miles from here. Me, Luke, Niall, Calum, Louis, Michael, Liam, Ashton and Harry would meet them there, and say goodbye before their month long honeymoon. I got in the car with the boys. Sitting next to Ni, "you look breth taking in your dress" he whispers in my ear. "You look pretty damn fine in that suit" I whisper back to him. We get to the airport. Mo and Zayn arrive about 20 minutes later on the horse. Mo griining as Zayn helps his wife off the horse. "let's go Mrs. Malik" he says winking. She smiles "Monique Malik, that sounds good." she says happily. We all give them a hug, before they left, they were going to a little secluded house near the beach in Hawaii, Zayn hadn't told Mo, it was a suprise, but he told me so I clod pack her bags for her. "I have no idea where we're going. Zayn pleeeaaaassssseee tell me" she begs. I laugh, you'll find out soon enough Monique Malik" I tell her. she runs and hugs me one more time before she leaves for a month. And I'd be moving in with Niall, and she'd be moving in with Zayn. But we were still going to see eachother all the time no matter what. Husband or not, Monique is my best friend and no one will keep me from her.

She hugs Luke again too "goodbye Lukey" she says. Zayn looks upset by the guesture, "Goodbye Baymo" he says, a tear running down his cheek. Gosh, seeing Luke Hemmings cry is heart breaking. He tries to wipe the tear away before Monique notices, but she sees despite his efforts. "Lukey...... Tess will keep you company... don't do anything stupid... without me, I love you" she tells him half smiling. Zayn looks a little mad, but regains his composure as Mo turns around and grabs his hand. They walk to where they have to go. As soon as they are far enough, Luke breaks, he starts sobbing, trying to stop the tears running down his face. he sits down, crying hard the tears running down his cheeks. Each sob sounded like his heart cracking further. Him and Tess were only friends he just made Mo think they were together, so she'd think he'd moved on from her. But truthfully he was still comepletely and totally in love with her. He had admitted it to me just days after we'd met. It hurt him so bad to see her in love with somone else, getting married and carrying another man's babies. Luke had his face in his hands tears dripping from his finger tips. Letting out choked sobs as Monique leaves.